.jpg)
.jpg)

Woke up at like, 12 today. (: 10 hours of sleep! Watched 2 hours of CSI then went to bathe and followed Mummy out to NTUC to get food for steamboat! There's a pasar malam at Bedok Interchange. But it looks really messy.
Came home and Uncle helped me set up the Kodak printer so I printed 2 copies of one of the pictures, I think I'll play with it more later. (: Mummy kept complaining that she's hungry so we had a really really early dinner at around, 4 plus? I tried looking for Bacardi rum in the cupboard, it's a huge bottle still not opened! And we have 3 bottles of Gin, 2 bottles of Harveys Bristol Cream, and uh, some Creme Menthe thing, 2 bottles of vodka, a bottle of Baileys, and uhhhhhhhh, alot more which I cant remember. :O
I'm done eating so I'm staring and Meredith and Mummy and Ahma eat to their heart's content. I wanna eat Sukiyaki. ): And I don't want to remove my green nail polish. ): Stupid Make Up Store, why must the nail polish cost 21bucks! Rawr!
No comments:
Post a Comment