Miss Nansi gave up on us during Lang Arts. Today was so unhappening. D: Edwin said "WHAT THE FUCK" fricking loudly during Music today. Luckily it was a relief teacher and he was nice and didn't say anything. I CAN PLAY VOLLEYBALL OKAY! Just that I can't serve. But I believe I have natural volleyball ability, THEREFORE I DO. Mr Melvin Lim had to conduct Civics lesson today. We now know he will not make a good teacher. The following conversation happened at lunch.
Ryan: Come come, who got jokes.
Calvin: I KNOW A JOKE!
Us: What!
Calvin: Melvin.
Us: HAHAHAHAHA!
Calvin: I got another one!
Us: What?
Calvin: Melvin can teach.
-Cue laughter
Contact time was a waste of time! They kept saying how we couldn't leave yet because it's compulsory and they were going to take attendance at the end of it. WE HAD TO SIT THROUGH 55 BORING SPEECHES AND A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION, UNTIL 4. Passed the time camwhoring with Louise's phone. EDWIN USES GIRLY IMPULSE DEODORANT. And guess what, THEY DIDN'T TAKE ATTENDANCE. Bloody hell!
We had to smile without teeth because Chenyin didn't want to show her teeth!
Unglam Louise! D:
Okay glam already!
Ryan LEE! HAHA!
Today is a short post.
A line of bleeding hearts behind her throne.
No comments:
Post a Comment