
I have a square head, and I just spent the last hour getting my hair pulled by Meredith so it would form plaits. HAHA! All because of Chenyin, see what I do for you! This morning, woke up at 10 to go to church. D: After 3 weeks of absence! Boring as hell, and the only thing I remembered was like, a 5mins worth about how same sex love is bad and not a lifestyle we should lead.Sadly, couldn't go out with Calvin, Ashley and Yijun today cuz church ends at 1230. Spent the whole day trying to do Maths. Failed terribly. Gave up and ate Twisties, watched Family Stone. Today was so uneventful and I'm bored and I'm sad and pathetic. Rawr! The only thing good about this week? Ben&Jerrys on Tuesday. I want many many people to go and we all get different flavours so we can try everything!
Oh, and it's confirmed that I'm moving. The brats are proving to be a huge pain in the ass and they're not even here. I feel tired, of everything and I don't know why. The area around my earhole is peeling and its red and painful. I want to sleep/cry.
Hello Ashley Banana Clone! OMG ABC! Ashley Banana Clone!
No comments:
Post a Comment