Monday, April 9, 2007

Nerds Rope and Hersheys Kissables.

Joleneney woke me up this morning to ask me to bring NAIL POLISH REMOVER for her. This is why we always ended up late. :D I remember I had to lend her socks! And she had to lend me socks once too! Maths sucked. Okay no it didn't because, I KNEW HOW TO DO MY WORK. HAH HAH HAH! But I didn't do circle properties, and it's due today, so I'm screwed. D: Humans was fun. Played with Chenyin's horny octopus massage toy thing. (Okay I just made it sound like a sex toy. :O ) Heard Shannon's story about the old pervert! Zomg, I'm going to use that story as an excuse everytime Mummy says she doesn't want to send me to school.

Miss Nansi remembered to bring our Candy Empire goodies! Our group got Nerds Rope for each person yumyum. (: The winning groups got jellybeans and Starburst. Calvin had to act as ah beng/ang moh Hyde, Edwin as a really screwed up Stevenson, Zhihong as Utterson Utterson, Manaswi as Jekyll, and Melvin as a lousy butler Poole. Omg damn hilarious. Meredith's watching the videos I took in class now. HAHA! Because everyone took it so lightly and didn't do it seriously, we have to do it again next period. Hm. I like Lang Arts.

Chinese suckedddddd. Oh shit, I still have Chinese to do. D: D: Chenyin and Louise came up with this stupid MACdonalds thing. -.- Bio was cool! Our presentation kinda rocked. (: I had to wash Ben's hair, and almost drowned him. But it wasn't my fault that the sink was so tiny! And like, there were 3 taps, how zor deng! Whatever, it is his honour to have his hair washed by me. I have NEVER washed anyone's hair before! OUR GROUP'S PROTEIN STRUCTURE MODEL IS THE BEST BEST BESTTTTT :D Thank you Ashley and Darren! :D Even though I think the quaternary structure which I did is going to be replaced, BUT, I'm still happy! Yay! Edwin gave our groups 2 extra minutes for presentation, because of my face! HAHA! (:

THANK YOU CALVIN FOR DITCHING 14 AND WAITING FOR 10 WITH ME. :D

Edwin was so lonely, in the middle of the road.
Our winning Bio model!
Calvin and JayJay were doing dunno what beside the cupboard during Bio.
And apparently, whatever they were doing involved comparing their legs..?
This makes a funny sound.
Best!


No comments: