Woke up early so to try and reach school by 7. :O The cake was really pretty and I had to find a fridge, with space, to put the cake in. The drinks stalls and the staff room both didnt have space! D: Luckily Miss Loo helped us keep it in the cold Music Room. (: Reached school and saw the pretty red guitar!
PE in the morning sucked big balls because we had to run 2.4 and my fitness level is like SHIT. Timing was 15.40 which is okay I guess. The guys have it worse because their passing timing is 13.30. HAH! Limeng was first for the guys and Melissa, first for girls. :O After running, felt like puking and passing out. And right after that was Chinese! Had the test thing which was okay. I got 2 answers wrong, and left one blank. D: Edwin was writing Louise's card during Chinese and it was super cheesy! Hahaha! "15 years ago, there was a chunk of charcoal. After intense heat and pressure, it became the diamond smthsmth". I don't know what else he wrote but I know he ran out of "cheese" after a while. HAHA.
Went to get the cake during Lunch/free period. Miss Loo put up signs around the cake saying "CAKE, KEEP OFF" and some other stuff. So funny! Hahaha! Stupid Calvin forgot to bring a lighter today so luckily I did! Even though it's a screwed up lighter that hardly works. Lit the candle then walked into class with the cake and sang Happy Birthday! Louise had cake smeared on her face. The cake was really yummy though! (: Didn't get my insurance done today because I have to go all the way to NTUC HQ at Princep House to do it.
Bio was quite slack. Since the whole 2 periods were dedicated to the competition test thing. It was cool because I didn't even study and our group didn't do that badly! Changed then waited for an hour at the bus stop because Louise had to wait for Shaik. -.- We missed 3 bus12s and when Louise and Chenyin came, we had to wait so long for the next bus! Went to Katong Shopping Complex where Justina saw her type of people outside the entrance. :D Then we went up to the bowling alley only to find out it was closed. -.- Took a bus, ONE STOP, to opposite Roxy Square and walked past all the Katong Laksa stalls and it smelled so good but we didn't eat cuz the Birthday Girl has a sore throat.
Walked to Parkway and saw Vada, Deannie and Ili on the way! Lunce at Mos Burger and saw Sharmain there. Ate then walked around Topshop/ Dorothy Perkins/ Novo. Camwhored in the toilet then we camped out outside Topshop since we had nothing else to do. Camwhored more, with the guys this time. Then because the Birthday Girl has to be home by 6, left at 530. Went to 77th Street first so Ryan and Calvin could get their earrings. Benggggg. D: Ryan and Louise cabbed home so they dropped Calvin and me, AT OUR SEPARATE HOMES. Home now, and luckily I don't have to go for dinner with the brats plus their grandparents anymore. I like Yakult. (: Pictures! More with Louise and Calvin!
All of us, minus Edwin, Ryan and Ben because they were looking for Windows Vista.
Justinaaa!
Toilet mirrors are the sex. :D















No comments:
Post a Comment