Calvin finished my Hello Panda strawberry early in the morning during Humans hurhur. We were let off really early though. Like after one period of Humans, when it's supposed to be a double period! So that was good. (: Played volleyball, and Justina is still insistent that she is going to be volleyball captain. And JayJay is short. YIJUN KEEPS COLOUR PENCILS AND CRAYONS IN HIS PENCIL CASE! Hahaha! And his reason? "So I can colour." Very mature. :D
Lang Arts was fun because we got to watch more of the Complete Works of Shakespeare. Then Chinese sucked as usual because Miss Minnie was being such a total petty bitch. Plus, there's a test on the phrases tomorrow. And it is going to suck big balls. Rawr! I got 13/30 for Physics test. Not that bad cuz I thought I'd get 4! But I could have passed though. D: D: We had to go opposite to the HDB block to take the lift and check the weight of some thingy. I REFUSE TO PAY FOR THE BROKEN SCALES. Met Ashley, Michelle, Ryan, Shannon and Yijun when they were having lunch. Then when we went back to school after the experiment, Ryan and Yijun joined us for the last 10mins of lesson. Miss Choo didn't notice anything! Or if she did, she didn't say anything.
Debate during Media And Society today. So embarrassing! No one voted for the proposition(us) okay. Rwarrrrrr. But Mr Veera said that he thinks the proposition did a better job! (: And I'm the best speaker. Thanks Zengan! :D Darren tried psycho-ing me out before the debate. He told me that he brought a knife, and if they lost, he would stab me. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU DARREN, HOW CAN YOU STOOP TO SUCH LOWDOWN DIRTY MEANS! Tsktsktsk.
Didn't need to sub for Chenyin for heats after all. I mean it was raining super heavily lah! How to run! And then Huifen offered to run. So yay. :D Came back home and ate yummy shepherd's pie. Spent the whole of tuition learning the phrases. MY CHINESE BETTER BE A1 MATERIAL AFTER THIS. Yeah. :D
Sarah says Pete's dating Ashlee. D: Why can't he date a guy instead! Then all the girls of the world won't be sad since we know we have no chance. ):
I insisted we take another one because I looked weird in the previous! :D Spastic kids are we.
The monkey is blushing because I held it, and it became horny. :O





No comments:
Post a Comment