
Maths first thing in the morning again. D: Had to do a pointless problem solving question, which had no answer. And Mr Ho wanted it by lunch! Calvin told his cousin he has a friend who is NTUC, meaning, me. :O PE was good because for the first time, we got let off early. (: Had to do standing broad jumps and inclined pull ups, zomg. I don't know how I managed to do 10 pull ups all these years, when today I could hardly manage 3! Walked to canteen with Louise, Justina and Chenyin and saw Ryan Seah, so I called out to him and didn't realise Twin Ryan(I'm sorry I don't know his surname luh!) was in front of me. HAHA! Talked to them for abit about various things before Chinese and TRyan showed me his drawing on the wall, Plank!
Zhihong refused to believe that his Maths solution could not be used. So we were quarrelling about it the whole of Chinese, causing remarks from Miss Minnie. D: Edwin and Zhihong have to copy out all the notes because they didn't print or download it before. Not that I did, but I guess I lie convincingly. HAHA. :D Ryan too!
Lunch with 1C people and it was funny because Ashley got caught by Mr Tong for not wearing her skirt. Which sounds vaguely obscene, but isn't! She was just walking around in fbts and the black polo. I am no Spot, Ashley!Watched The Matrix during Humans. Keanu Reeves is zomg, hotness! The movie tells us that anything is possible if you just believe and love will keep us alive! Hahaha! Neo cheated death because he was suddenly alive again once Trinity kissed him! Plus he stopped bullets. I believe I can excel in Maths, therefore, I will. (:
Chem was slack because we had time to go do research for our 3 stories/comics. Louise, instead of doing her work, drew a comic about MACdonalds. Hilarious though. Now we know why Louise does so well in school and will bring TJC to a higher level! And purple pigs will fly.
Mummy baked carrot cake again. Yum. (: She put them in the muffin container things and I think I'm supposed to bring the remainder to school tomorrow. Nasi lemak for dinner tonight! :D :D And yesterday I had fish head curry and Sukiyaki soupppp. :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment