Humans was slack! We were learning about Confucius. And I played Solitaire non-stop throughout the whole 2 periods. :D And everyone asked how many games I completed. HEH HEH. Then we had to say whether Confucianism is progressive, or anti modern. And while trying to explain to Hongwei what we were doing, Calvin concluded that Confucius is bad because he eats people. And I'm like HUH WTF? He said it's because, he's KONG ZI, which is like KONG LONG, which is a dragon and therefore he eats people! And we really wrote that on our mahjong paper. :O Plus, Miss Wong encouraged it and told him to draw nicer and then print it out and she'll put it for open house! :O Speaking of open house, I'm going to be walking around in a HAPPYGAYPURPLE punjabi suit, courtesy of Sarah!, so all you people better come down. :D
Lang Arts, where we learnt about Shakespeare again! It's quite interesting actually, at least I didn't sleep. Chinese, and Miss Minnie didn't come to school again! :D So half the period was spent in the toilet with Joleneney cuz she wanted to try on her kimono and see what she looked like in it. Then she got her socks wet and spent the whole day without socks. D: So gross!
Lunch, then Physics, and we spent the whole 2 periods doing KC. Miss Choo caught me drawing on InkArt and didn't even scold me! She was staring at me and then I realised she was there and hurriedly went back to KC and started posting. She just pat my head and walked off! Haha. Okayy. Unexpected, but in a good way. (:
Rushed to go print out our Media And Society reports. MAS was kinda retarded because Jo was telling me lame jokes. Then I went home, for tuition hurhur. I was so sleepy that I was convinced I was going to fall asleep on the bus and miss my stop. Plus, I was taking the bus alone, so the probability of that happening is very high!
See the freaky dude stalking us in the FEMALE toilet! :O (That's Edwin. )
No comments:
Post a Comment