Friday, April 6, 2007

Fucking waste of time.

This morning was cool. Met Calvin, Yongquan and Weyjian for breakfast at Simpang. At least they didn't pang seh us for band again. They did have band after that though. HAHA LOSERRRRS. And the rotiprataman ignored them when they wanted to order so they had to go up to the store. Then when I came, Calvin tried getting the uncle's attention when he walked past, AND HE WAS TOTALLY IGNORED. HAHAHAHAHA. And when I waved, the uncle came over. HAH! Limeng was at Simpang too LAN gaming? Tried to look for him but the whole place was dark and we couldn't see a thing though. Walked with Weyjian home because he was going back to AHS. Then when I reached home, I realised I forgot to buy newspapers for Mummy. So she sent me out to go buy again. HURHUR. When I was walking out the gate, this really cute little boy rushed up and opened the gate for me! He and his friend put like a leaf between the magnetic part, so you didn't need to flash the card and it could be opened! Then when I was walking back home, I flashed the card, and then opened the gate and the little boy was still there and asked me to hold it open for him until he could put the leaf back in because he was waiting for his parents and he didn't have the card. So cute!

Watched A Cinderella Story then decided to go out. Wanted to go to town with Mummy but parking would be a terror, so we went to Suntec instead. Walked around, and saw a striped shirt at Giordano(of all places) that I liked and it cost 19bucks! But Mummy said it wasn't THAT nice, so she didn't let me buy. Rawr! I got a wallet from Aldo though. (: I saw a super cute white with purple hearts one, but thought about it for awhile and thought that I'd probably get sick of looking at it. So I got a grey one that was classy and pretty instead. (: 19bucks too! Walked around and went to Dorothy Perkins and Warehouse at Marina Square. Saw many pretty things and tried them on but all expensive so cannot buy. D: D: D: Went to Make Up Store and painted all the nails on my left hand in different colours. They had a super cool green colour but their nail polishes are 21bucks, which is more expensive than my wallet! Dropped by Candy Empire and bought Nerds Rope (: , this really yummy ferrero rocher type chocolate but yummier!, and a whole box of this thingy thats like Dove Amicelli but yummier too! It was like 4 packs with 2 sticks in each for 2bucks, and me and Mummy tried and wanted to buy more, so in the end we bought the whole box, of 24 packs! Only 10.80. ZOMG SO YUMMY. Walked back to Suntec to get to the car and saw Khai and Ash! Got Yumi yoghurt yum. (:

HAHA my multi coloured nails, courtesy of Make Up Store. See the green on my thumb!
79bucks. ):
Reached home at about 6 because Daddy was supposed to bring me and Meredith out for dinner. Which turned out to be a waste of time since he ignored us for the whole car ride, and for quite a while after we got out of the car because he was on the fecking phone. Then because there was no parking space, we were supposed to da bao the food. And in the end the stingray store was closed, and that was what we went there to eat. So we got porridge and satay and Daddy sent us home. Wtf, so much for going out for dinner. I mean like, hello, we haven't seen you in what, a month? And then you get a call from your fecking Thai girlfriend, you start speaking in a fecking cheesy tone, and you ignore us totally and shush us. And in the end, we don't even have dinner together. Thanks alot, for trying to be part of my life. How much can you say you know about me? I see you once a month for crying out loud. Yeah sorry I don't listen to you when you tell me not to have lunch out everyday, or to not go out with guys. But it's hard to when you're hardly there.

Okay now I feel like crying.

No comments: