Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUTU :D

Thank you for always being my slave, and being nice and doing things for me! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and that you like the t-shirt! :D Love!

Okay! Today was kinda cool! No contact time which was good, YAY! Morning Maths again. Then Lang Arts, where we learnt about Shakespeare language. MURDERER! Break/free period, printed our SEXUALITY EDUCATION notes.
An excerpt: If your mouth does not talk, your hands will start doing the "talking". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Art was super fun because we got to draw on the floor and wall! (: Pretty! Maths again, which was terrible because I wasn't listening at all. Oh then Civics! SEXUALITY EDUCATION, which is not the same as SEX ED! So that was a disappoinment. D: HAHA. We were talking about single dating. And whether our relationships with people were healthy. Calvin and JayJay were writing nonsense like "He brings chicken soup for me when I'm sick". YEAH RIGHT. Lesson of the day- Group dating is cool!

Went opposite for lunch. I had 10bucks at the start of this morning, and I'm left with 2. This is bad. We saw Limeng while walking back to school and he was going to shave botak! :O :O :O We acted like losers and stood outside the barber shop to see his hair, but we didn't stay to see how he looked in the end. Then we all went back to school. The guys went to play soccer/go for squash/go for floorball. Me, Chenyin, Louise and Ryan stayed back for no reason. Then me and Louise decided to go find Limeng to see his hair! We even wanted to stay outside the boys toilet, where he was last seen. Yes, we were that bored. :D Found him in the end! And I have to say that he still looks fine lah! (:

Ryan's dad gave me and Louise a lift home, then Mummy brought me to Parkway so I could get my gummy worms. :D 1.50 per 100g, which is cheaper than in school! But more expensive if we took a bus there just to get them. HAHA. Mummy wanted to find a wallet or watch for Uncle's birthday tomorrow. I think we're going to Swenson's for dinner tomorrow! Why is everyone's birthday these few weeks. D: No money!

The electives are fricking screwed up. There are only 4 people in the whole of TA1 in Short Story Appreciation- Me, Calvin, Limeng and Weixiang. Wtfffff. And from our class, only JayJay, Chenyin and Louise got into Let's Meat. Hurhur. This is annoying shiiiiiit! Whatever, pictures!

Limeng, BEFORE
The process. :D
Limeng, AFTER!


I'm standing in front of Chalkzone. :O
The wall lies. Hahaha no lah! She's an SIA girl, a great way to fly. :D


YAY!
:D

Edwin loves me.
Ryan loves himself.
Nicholas playing the guitar, omg so cool. And Louise singing.
(:

You look like a goldfish!
My red thumbtack stud! Hahaha! Louiseeee. (:

Ryan!

HE WAS SERENADING ME OKAY. :D
Randi is running for Head Girl in SAC, and she needed a primary school photo and posted this! Omg, flashback! I look so dark compared to (from left) Victoria, Emilia, and Randi! (:
Why do you make me feel this way.



No comments: