Monday, August 17, 2009

Tiara Turquoise


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYANSEAH!!!
It's past your birthday alr though!!! )): But I still love you! (:
Lunch with Ryan, Calvin, Louise, Xiaowei at Foo House just nowwwww. Haha talked about what XW and Ryan would be like if they stayed in Dunman High! CAN YOU IMAGINE IT? Fun times. Went to get paint for my new rooooom just now!!! Omg I'm so excited the colour is so pretty!!! Tiara Turqoise, and Cucumber!!! :DDDDD 2 colours cuz the turquoise on its own would have been too dark.

And you know it's damn cool cuz they mix the paint right in front of you!!! It's like they keep cans of white paint, then when you choose the colour you want they pick it on the computer which has a full catalog of the colours and what amounts of colour paint is needed to make that colour, then they put it into a machine which like, pours ink into the can of white paint. Then they put it in another machine which shakes very vigorously to mix the paint. AND IT COMES OUT IN THE COLOUR YOU WANT IT IS DAMN COOL OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway my next room, since Mummy likes to move so much, is gonna be in varying shades of PINK HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D This time it's green what!!!!!!!!!!!! I likeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

I'm actually hungry, at 3am
And I don't know why I stayed up even though my eyes kinda hurt -.-
Oh, I stayed up watching Youtube videos. Shiitttttt!!!!!!!! Getting addicted D: I keep subscribing to new people okay haha this is not goood.
Ugh fuck tmrw long day must sleep now.
And HAHA I JUST REALISED THE PICTURE IN THE PREVIOUS REALLY GOT ONE LINE THROUGH IT. I don't know why!
Okay must sleep.
Okay goodnight!!

No comments: