Saturday, August 22, 2009

愿你牢记我曾经爱过你




Yesterday was a good day! Because we played Captain's Ball for PE!! Hahahahaha. Charis is the funniest because she played without her specs and couldn't see!! Then when she put them on she announced "I CAN SEE I CAN SEE!!!" My team OWNED!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH. Me as captain haha don't see I short hor I catch many balls HAHAHAHA, Joleneney, Lynn, Charis, Xuanzheng and Caleb! VS Chenyin, Nicolette, Elaine, Denise, Yijun, JJ and the PE teacher whose name I cannot remember. Very very very fun!!!

After that, Mummy picked me up to go home (: And then I kinda rotted away on the computer without doing any Econs hw ):

Today was very short day = very good day also!! Hahahaha. PW was free period cuz Ms Yanti wasn't in class. Econs was productive, and then during free period we reminisced about OBS, OBM hahaha I miss OBM ): Maths, theeeen END OF SCHOOL FOR MEEEEEEEEEE. Mummy picked me up AGAIN hehehehehe and we went to buy strawberries and some other stuff from Shop and Save. Went home so she could eat while again, I rotted in front of the tv watching AARON STONE which really is quite nice! Fell asleep when there was nothing on tv. Woke up and Meredith (who got 37/40 for her Physics!) cooked for me yay. Haha because when she wasn't at home I told Mummy "Mummy, if you were Meredith, you will cook for me Korean soup" then she said "Okay I'm not Meredith". ): BUT MEREDITH CAME BACK AND COOKED IT FOR MEEEEEEEE!!!!

Uh rot rot rot went out with Mummy to buy paint for Meredith's room, Sassy Pink! Home........ and nothing. I just compiled what we have for WR which is really very little we got 10000 things that need to be done can die plz. Yifan is a fucking irritating asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I ask for something by FRIDAY 2359 you do not tell me that you just finished repairing your computer for 3 hours and therefore cannot send your work to me, when I msg you, at 2359 TO ASK WHERE YOUR FUCKING WORK IS. If you know that it's taking very long to fix your computer, and you shouldn't have started reparing your computer at 9pm because you KNOW YOU GOT STUFF TO DO THAT'S DUE IN 3 HOURS, then at least have the fucking brain matter to msg can? UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oK anger subsided. I like Christmas songs (((((((((((: Qianyun you must play hor! With Nicolette! :D I want to eat potato salad with lots of mayo and crunchy stuff. Hahahaha. Need to get some celery and take the mayo from Epark!! I already have my red potatoes, vinegar, pickles, red onions, mustard. Omg yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!! Okay hungry now. I shall watch Aaron Stone online though I really should be sleeping because tomorrow got PW meeting ):

CALVIN ENG, STOP INSISTING/TELLING PEOPLE THAT I AM IN TITANS!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me wanting the shirt =/= me wanting to EARN it! HAHA.

Going to post some ugly picturezzzz up of me and Rachel haha. Rachel I would love to do a pretty picture post for you but........... You yourself admit that it's not very possible!



We look like boys.





I think this might be the only normal photo we took!
I can safely say, that Rachel IS A DAMN BAD INFLUENCE ON ME!!!!!!! LOOK AT MY FACE!!!




This is the "MY LIFE SUCKS MY FACE IS FAT" face.





Many more pictures. We took like 160 pictures from the bus ride to Simei and at Simei itself that is like an hour at most I think hahahahah. Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt anyone, except me and Rachel, will want to see the other pictures anyway hahahahahah. Because I HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF FACIAL EXPRESSIONS SO ALOT OF MY PICTURES LOOK THE SAME >:[ I will practise!!! Okay bye.

No comments: