It was Vibzy's birthday yesterday, Happy Birthday Vibz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD Thanks for always caring, and sending me messages when you know I'm down. (: U R AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Haha in contrast to today's Civics and Contact Time Cyber Wellness theme, I am not going to stop blogging HAHAHAHAHA. I know what I must blog about......... Irritants/Weirdasses/Faggots.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very derogatory terms but you have to understand that I've been under IMMENSE pressure and stress and irritation and annoyance from those people/person whatever, and it is NOT cool especially when it interferes with my learning of my favourite subject, ok?
You, with your immaturity, and senseless comments during lesson, I do not appreciate. Your unwillingness to read a certain word because it is sexual, is retarded. The way you read out loud, one word by one word. Like. This. I. Do. Not. Get. You speak like you are mentally retarded and I highly highly suspect you are. You do not DESERVE to be in our class because you contribute NOTHING of substance, except take up breathing space and make noise and disrupt the lesson. Everytime I see you I want to punch your face in because you are a poor spineless excuse for a boy. I yearn for the day you are punched because you deserve nothing more!!!!!!! Faggot.
You, immature partner in crime, stop making weird comments seriously. You re not cool. You make these comments that are of no link to what we are doing, you start talking and making noise halfway through the lesson and I have no tolerance for it, really. And you dared "Shhhhh!!!" me today in class? Like really? At the risk of sounding arrogant, I do not DESERVE that "Shhh!!!" while you however, deserve every, "shhH!" and annoyed look I have thrown your way during lessons, because you, like the person above, do not deserve a seat in the lesson, do not deserve a place in our class. You are disliked, weird, and generally uncool. I hope you live well in your delusional world, because reality is going to be a kick in the face for you. (Which I honestly want to see.)
You think that us not being in class is really better for you? Did you not see Ashraf in class? Ashraf, who so happens to ALSO be from 04/09, in the same class as the people you claimed our class would be better without. If we weren't in the same class as you, I highly doubt you will LEARN anything from your lesson. And the lesson would be meaningless, like your existence in school anyway.
OKAY I did my part. And I have tolerated the above 2 people's nonsense for more than half a year now and it's no joke okay. My words may sound mean but, I'm sure that most of the people in class would agree with me anyway.
Stomachache now I shall go do my part for PW, watch Singapore Idol, then start studying for Econs lecture test. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment