I feel................................. Alone wtf.
KI in class essay tomorrow and...... I haven't prepared haha. And I'm going to start watching We Got Married now hahahahahahahah.
Yesterday was PW meeting omg okay I just rekindled my anger for Yifan. He was the first to come over cuz Han Le was stuck with Ms Yanti at Bugis from like 9am till 1230 or something and Edwin went back to school and Mel had training. So I asked Yifan if he did his work right, because I mean OBVIOUSLY he didn't do his work the night before. And he said he did. So I felt okay I won't need to scold him. So he opens up the document of the "work" he did which was like, the first draft of WR which we passed up. And what I told him to do was citations and bibliography for somewhat SECOND draft which we typed out and edited. So he opened up the first draft and I'm like
"What did you do for this one."
"I did the citations"
"This is the first draft WHICH WE PASSED UP so it already has all the citations and Han Le did the bibliography you weren't supposed to do this."
"Oh. I didn't know."
"So since all the citations are already inside, you did NOTHING la?"
"Uh yes."
FUCKER YOU TELL ME HOW NOT TO BE ANGRY? And then after that like towards the end of meeting he fall asleep on the couch somemore. I mean I know I never give you other work to do la but at least got abit of shame and don't sleep can. You hardly did ANYTHING leh still dare to sleep? Wtf? Good job Yifan really.
After that, went over to Epark where I painted 3/8s of my room wall because I painted 3/4 of one coat until I couldn't reach anymore )))): And then my arm hurt and I let Mummy paint the rest hahahaha. Then I painted the other wall and I realised I don't really like that colour on that wall so I think Mummy painted over it today hahahahaha shit I'm so rubbish. Anyway I played a very important role in the painting process because while Mummy was painting I was entertaining her okay even though I got sore throat see my dedication!!!!!!!!
I managed to make my potato salad today because Ling brought over mayo from her house yayyyyy. It tastes good okay but then I didn't get my celery and I think there's too little mayo BUT Mummy brought back the Jap mayo so yay haha. I would bring it to school but then it will turn very smelly cuz it's like, mayo, warm. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Also made the chocolate cornflakes thing for OCIP. Today quite productive except I didn't actually study much!
I'm going to put alllll my effort into making you less important in my life because, I'm not important in yours. Everyday I will think of you a little less, talk about you a little less, talk to you a little less (which is going to be easy seeing as how you never really make the effort to talk to me anyway), and one day I will really, properly, get on with my life.
OKKKKKKKKKKKKK I shall go see cute boy on Youtube now.
And please please please let Mr Loh get back to me about the EOY thing please please please I wanna do it I'm willing to forsake US trip omg please. My eyelashes keep falling everyday is it a bad sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment