Multiple posts while I delay doing what I'm supposed to do for PW.
I... Feel very insecure and really very very very easily irritated these few days.
Shouldn't be that way but at the same, it's just me.
And it's not my fault so many people irritate me what!!!!!!
>:[
I need an escape.
Like it sounds so cheesy and sickening and I dunno but whatever,
I need an escape from this fucking world which is fucked up with fucked up people and,
I sound angry but I really am not.
Miss Ang made me run my 2.4 again today, saying that as the sports cap of Delta I cannot fail and that she knows I can run so she will not let me just give up and fail. Dunno why I felt so........... wtf at the thought of being forced to doing something that I really really didn't want to do. With my head already having the mindset that I'm just going to FAIL Napfa and not bother about it anymore. I teared when she was telling me to run -.-
Anyway, ran again with the help of Melisssssaaaaaa's shoes and Chenyin's awesomeness running next to me. Off to a good start then died on the third round hahahaa. But passed anywayz!!!!!!!!! Rest of the day was okay, just that I felt very uncomfortable and tired.
Okayz. Mummy's at Epark painting, I was too lazy to follow her haha. I should go type out the WR now.
Melissa's dog is named BARNEY!!! And it looks like a freaking lion it's damn cute haha. I.............................................. need the aircon desperately. Have been having many thoughts running through my head and it's not cool cuz I dunno how to pen them down.
No comments:
Post a Comment