Haha past 3 were angsty posts.... Why does my life suck so bad ): I remembered that yesterday there was ONE good incident though, because he looked at me and we had a connection and I AM NOT THINKING TOO MUCH RACHEL!!!!!!!!!
Fell asleep without even realising it yesterday while reading Econs ))))))))))))): Got woken up at 3 by Mummy who switched off my lights and cleared my stuff off my bed and I went to sleep until this morning. )))): Got back Long CT exercise for KI, 16/30 lucky I passed? I dunno. Econs was really bad because I couldn't read up on the Appendixes and the question was from there ): OHWELL. Got back History essay which I stayed up until 4.45am to do and I only got 11/25 -.- Good job Nicolette who got 19/25! BUT THEN. I got 14/25 for Lit WSS in class essay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like omg finally a proper pass? Yaaaayyyy!! And Qianyun got 13/25 we are both very happy peoplezzzzz.
I'm currently at home, waiting till about 430 then I'll go back to school for Titans trials... Which I'm just going to SEE not actually try out!!!! HAHAHA. I think I'm going to die of hunger because nobody is at home and there's nothing to eat except Tomyam instant noodles which I don't really feel like eating omg I feel like eating food delivery but it's damn lame cuz I have Burger King and KFC opposite so I should just walk over and eat BUT IT'S RAINING DAMN HEAVILY. Ugh my life sucks haha.
I just ate Aloe Vera yoghurt. I think I shall watch We Got Married cuz... THERE'S NO WORK DUE TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! ^^ OK I really need food now ):
No comments:
Post a Comment