Saturday, August 1, 2009

Maybe I'm amazed by the way I really need you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN!!!! :DDDDD

I realised I don't have a picture with you ): But I have one in my fisheye so yay wait for it to be developed! Hahaha. The FIRST EVER ROLL OF FILM from my fisheye has been developed!!!! So happy. The pictures turned out reaaalllly dark but I'm still too amazed by it haha so cute!

This week has been somewhat good cuz I've kept on top of my work and I haven't been falling asleep in class, except during History because it's History and my defences are weak against the extreme boredom History can bring, due to my new sleeping patterns. Which are actually testament to how screwed up my body clock is. Taking a nap from 6-8, and then sleeping at 2 = No sleeping in class. Sleeping at 12 = sleeping in class. Haha wtf.

But all that is going to change because normal school assembly starts next week and I can't go to school at like 730 everyday anymore. ): Hahahahahahahhahaha and and and there's a 1000 word KI essay due on Monday which I haven't started on and I have a prediction in my head that I'm going to end up chiong-ing it on Sunday night, like how I accomplish all my best work.

Yeah right. But I really haven't started. And Mummy wants to go to Malaysia tomorrow. Mummy wanted to go to KL during next week's long weekend which I actually want to go for also BECAUSE it's the Great Malaysia Sale now or whatever their sales are called haha. BUT because of SOMEONE'S birthday which I'm currently dying over and should really go start preparing as well, I cannot gooooooo.

Too many commitments haha. Mummy went to JB yesterday and got me new shoes + SHANGHAI RED!!! Happiness x 10000000000. It's a really pretty colour okay it's not like a typical red its slightly pinkish it's like a cherry red!!!!! Charis described it as that. Haha. (: So happy. Next weekend I paint! CUZ NATIONAL DAYYYYY HAHAHA.

I hate my mind/heart leh it keeps thinking irrational thoughts and things that cannot happen, not supposed to happen. ): Qianyun. MY LIFE SUCKS HAHA. Think of you for what don't think la walau eh leave me alone ): No, don't. GO AWAY STOP SCREWING WITH MY HEAAAAADDDDDDD.

Don't.
Go.
Don't.
Go.

FUCK LA.
My heart damn pain whenever I listen to Maybe I'm amazed. Feel like crying now so I'm going to watch 放羊的星星.
Jimmy Lin!!!!!!
Need to fill my thoughts with dramatic love,
since obviously my own love life leaves much to be desired.
Hurrrrrrrrr.

No comments: