Saturday, August 8, 2009

Eyepain.


My eyes hurt but I still have to watch the 12 minutes worth of videos that Bernard showed me if not he will go "RAHHH" again cuz I didn't want to see Korean boys then today me and Rachel watched Boys Over Flowers and were like "OMG AHHH OMG AHHH HE SMILE OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Yah.
Hhahahahaha.

Today was National Day celebrations which OUR CLASS COULDN'T TAKE PART IN >:[
Ms Yanti actually walked us out of school to ensure we didn't run off to the hall kay. Because we 3 people with flu like symptoms in our class, sigh. Went opposite with Rachel, Jo, Charis. Printed photos, looked at vcds, haha. Went to Bedok Interchange with Rachel and Charis, Charis left then me and Rachel went down to E park!

WE WATCHED BOYS OVER FLOWERS HAHA REFER TO ABOVE. I fell asleep for an hour because I was v tired but omg they are damn cute can hahahahahaha. But only when they smile and they still look like girls. Went home to shower and change and leave for Clarke Quay. Got my cheque!!!!! :DDDD Met all the Athletics peepzzz again omg fun fun, sat down and talked in the v nice environment. Went to dip our feet in the pool. Sigh, the office is so nice. And Mic is quitting ContentCraft we will never see them again!!!!!!!!!!!! ): The gym there has treadmills with TVs ON EACH ONE OKAY!!!!!!!! Oh and there was a red moon just now!!! RED COLOUR MOON LEH WAH!!!!!!

Train-ed home with Nadhiraaaaaah. There was a weird couple on the train. Played with the Shu Eumura eyeliner just now. I like it alot because its v dark but I still insist I need a better brush!! AND MUMMY AGREED TO LET ME AND MEREDITH BUY THE 88 SHIMMER EYE COLOUR PALETTE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn wtf but omg so many colours damn fun la!! Rachel we can play again!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

Okay I shall go watch videos nowwwwwwww.
Nic Lau was talking to meeeee and saying me and Calvin better join the Standard Chartered run. He already signed up for the full 42km la! Walau eh! Madness!!!
I can just imagine myself running 42km.
I think after 24 hours then maybe,
MAYBE
I finish alr.
Hopefully still alive.

Trudy is showing me old National Day songs on Youtube omg so spastic got Fann Wong!! Hahahaha.

Edit/
I hate Bernard leh show me this kind of videos for what!!!!!! The stupid Girls Generation so fucking skinny now I really think I should train up and go run the 10km la!!!!!!!!!! KNN!!!!!!!!!
They are like, inhumanely skinny okay WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I run 42 km also wont be that skinny la!!!!

Jiejieamy says "Mag I think you should try passing your 2.4 first then go run 10km" UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to die.

No comments: