Hahahaha ok so after Rachel threatened to wake me up at 6am to go for a morning jog, I woke up at 10 to missed calls and msges from her (: Got ready then Mummy sent me to Simei and I went to Bedok to wait for Rachel! (:
Was supposed to have lunch first but we ended up sitting at the hawker centre, talking. OK mostly me talking. Ha, love you Rachel (:
Took a bus down to Siglap where we went for.... BEEF NOODLES!!! Omg yumyumchompchomp. Expensive but worth it methinks! :D
Calvin came to join us. FINALLY I see the stupid boy OUTSIDE of school. And for more than uh, an hour plus? Haha.
Calvin came to join us. FINALLY I see the stupid boy OUTSIDE of school. And for more than uh, an hour plus? Haha.
Ate then went over to Starbucks, Jeremy joined us. WE MET BERNARD! (Hahaha sorry I missed you out la!!) I helped Rachel study her econs!! She is damn horrible okay hahaha.
"DRAW YOUR GRAPHS RACHEL."
"Don't want la I very smart one"
"JUST DRAW THE STUPID GRAPH!!"
Haha yeah. :D I got christened Bagel Girl by the man at the counter because I went to buy Calvin's bagel, and then bought another one for me and Rachel to share. He was very nice and told me to go up to him after I spread the cream cheese on the bagel. And he put CARAMEL over the bagel!!!!!!!!
OMG I don't even eat cream cheese (I tried it yesterday and EW sour), but with the CARAMEL omg HEAVEN ok!! Damn nice!!! Yay thank you to the nice man at the counter! (: Played Dactyl on Calvin's iTouch and almost broke it. NOT MY FAULT OK I am an aggressive person and they were agitating me!!! PLUS Calvin almost broke my finger to prevent me from hitting his iTouch against the table for the 4th time! >:[
We all left after me, Rachel and Calvin finished one set of Econs notes, and Jeremy read like, 6 pages of his History textbook. HA. Accompanied Calvin to NTUC so he could stock up his freezer ha, and he paid for my Yakult yay!!! (: (: BEFORE HE CLAIMS AND INSISTS THAT I MAKE USE OF HIM AGAIN, he insisted on paying for my Yakult ok!!
At the cashier
Calvin: Am I supposed to pay for your Yakult as well
Me: NO. I can pay for myself!
Calvin: Aiyah I pay.
Me: NO AFTERWARDS YOU SAY I MAKE USE OF YOU AGAIN. -Takes out 2 dollars and hands it to him
Calvin: -returns me the 2 dollars and pays himself. Later I have to carry the things also right? SIGH I HAVE TO PAY THEN CARRY THE THINGS.
He damn irritating leh! Ohwell. Went to play TapTap while waiting for Mummy haha omg he's so annoying and that stupid thing refuses to respond to my fingers!!! Mummy sent him home then I went home then... I slept at 5am last night/this morning -.-
OK HUNGRY AND SHOULD SLEEP.
NOW.
BODY CLOCK IS TOO WARPED.
AH!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment