Friday, June 19, 2009

Never trust a ho'


HC meeting in the morning, went to meet Afiqah and Liwen for lunch! Haha. We went to Plaza Sing so I could get my sockssss then went to eat Subway (: Went to Clarke Quay and walked around, under the hot, hot, sun. Sigh..... Walked to Liang Court and I swear that Afiqah is damn clumsy ok!!! Hahahaha. I thought I was bad today cuz I tripped over something and left a black mark on my BRAND NEW SHOES ): ):

Went for AYG briefing and they left to watch movie together ^^ Hahahaha. After the briefing, left for City Hall to find Calvin who was studying. Wasn't in the best of moods (harhar FML!!!!!!). Anyway shortly after I reached he wanted to leave hahahaha. So after making a quick stop at NUM to look for new Havaianas (although I shouldn't be buying new shoes since my ATM = NO MONEY) Took a train ride back and because I'm so nice (: I stopped at Tanah Merah and waited for bus with him haha. Then took another bus back to Eastpoint where Mummy picked me up! (:

Today was a rather fun day I think, other than some.. Things. HAHA. Sigh.
Calvin Eng, I CANNOT LET THAT THING GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
-Insert angry face here

Uncle and Mummy are trying to get the hang of the WII now. I AM THE LASER HOCKEY CHAMPION!!! Mummy and Meredith all played against me and I won all (: I OWN!!!!! Hahahaha. And I can even win the fishing game now! YAYYYYY.

OK. I will go find something to do now.

No comments: