Monday, June 8, 2009

Fuck you very very much.

Hearing some stuff I really don't need/want to hear. Because it makes me judge you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and I don't like to judge but honestly, any respect for you and you and you and you is gone and.

I don't know.

I mean, really. You think you know someone, but you really don't. And it scares me so, so, so, so much that I don't know the people around me and they could all be acting in front of me so one day they can tell me that they've been acting one way when they're really another and laugh in my face for being so fucking gullible and trusting.

What do I need to do just so I can trust SOMEONE/ANYONE? Other than myself? Must I really depend on myself in this world? Cuz I don't like it one bit. Or at least give me a warning so I don't think I can trust someone and then find out that I can't. I'm feeling so disgusted at you and you that I don't really know how to face you anymore because you're so different from what I expected.

(Thank you Afiqah, for letting me talk to you for the whole day even though I thought I replied but didn't haha.)

Can't want to go out with GA2 on Wednesday, like OMG I'm actually going out!?

I don't know how you can face yourself anymore.

Ice cream update: I got myself a tub of Haagen Daz Cappuccino Truffle!

No comments: