Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OMG ROUTER HAHA.

GA 2 (:

I have a new router at home, YAY!!!!!!!!
Which means proper internet and no more FML!!!!!!!!!
Well, less anyway ahahaha.

Dance camp today and I was really really tired and sleepy so didn't really participate much. Got abit annoyed at some things but ohwell, it was fun overall I guess, hopefully the seniors DID have fun! The games were super messy and smelly like OMG but I think I escaped the worst ones haha. Trying to upload the photos on FB now but the Java uploader thingy isn't loading!



Quote of the day omg.

Somebody(I forgot who haha): OMG DICKY YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE RAPING RACHEL
Dicky -rushes over to see above pictures: WHERE WHERE. Omg and the worst thing is, I'm trying to rape a GIRL.

I swear he said that ok I DIDN'T MAKE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My nail polish is all chipped and horrible damn! Cannot wait for tomorrow, I only hope Mummy remembers I'm going out tomorrow, if not she'll sure say something about me not studying again. Sigh. Baking on Thursday with Chenyin annnnnd Vivian! (:

Ok got nothing more to blog about cuz I'm not in a bad mood HAHAHAHA. I shall go read CHERUB now cuz I got 4 CHERUB books from the library like omg damn happy can???

No comments: