I'm currently very irritated cuz there's NO INTERNET IN THE HOUSE and it's not just screwed up internet ok there is NO internet. And the only reason I can get online is because we're using some highly unstable network from I don't know where. And even though I have mentioned to Uncle like 1000000 times before that our router is FUCKING SPOILT nooo he refuses to get a new one until its IRREPARABLY SPOILT and I'm the one who depends on the internet for EVERYTHING ok not just for MSN so he thinks!!!!!! I HAVE AYG ARTICLES TO SEND AND UPLOAD AND I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO USE THE WEBSITE. ANGER BOILS DEEP WITHIN ME OK.
Calvin called me up just now and I was swearing like some uncouth madwoman BECAUSE THE PHONES DON'T HAVE RECEPTION AS WELL!!!! And now Liwen thinks I'm some uptight bitch(which I readily accept)/spoilt brat(DON'T ACCEPT THIS) because I was messaging her and started swearing and giving the bat face >:[ because Mummy didn't want to buy me ice cream which I've been asking for since 2 weeks ago. WHAT MUST I DO TO GET SOME HAAGEN DAZ?!?! Fucking irritated ok I WANT ICE CREAM AND I WANT A STABLE CONNECTION TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND I WANT TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE TO JUST GO OUT AND NOT FOR DANCE/AYG OR ANYTHING!!!!!! And getting up to go to school tmrw at 8am, 2hrs before dance prac actually starts, just to write notes for the seniors is NOT my idea of a good time. Can't I do it later?!?! OMG I WANT TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No I just want ice cream.
Calvin I want to go watch movie with you after dance like last year ):
Chenyin I cannot wait for Thursday ):
Rachel I want you to come over so we can talk and take rubbish pictures again ):
Sarah I want to have a sleepover with you ):
.................... Life sucks. I'm so retarded. I feel like stomping out of the house in a fit of anger and walking to the stupid petrol station to get MY OWN ICE CREAM with MY OWN MONEY because Mummy doesn't want to buy it for me cuz THERE'S NO FUCKING OFFER. I'm so going to get a tub of Haagen Daz tomorrow. Just wait. (I sound like I'm going to kill somebody.)
And I want you to stay away from the people I care about. Because I dislike having any connection to you and I don't want the people I love to even THINK about you.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment