Really shouldn't be blogging when I got one more assignment for AYG. That makes a total of 3! To be done by tomorrow, before Athletics events aka Mad Rush starts. OMGGGGG. Ok looking forward to it anyway!!! :D :D :D
I don't know why I'm blogging, it's not like I did much today so far haha. I like the above photo, made me LOL. Because we are so cute like that :D JCTs start tomorrow and Mr Loh wanted us to take them, but since we're all unprepared we don't have to anymore. Good luck to all my BABIESSSS: Chenyin, Rachel(You need the MOSTMOSTMOST LUCK all the luck I can give okay you horrible person!!!), Calvin, Yiguan (Because last night she admitted to me how little she studied -.-), Gracie! And Afiqah and Liwen who really should be studying nowww!! Haha.
Slept at like, 7am? For no reason? Hahaha. OH Liwen woke up at 5 plus because of bad dreams. I... was browsing random FB profiles and coming up with questions for my athlete/violinist before I realised that I already have the questions and answers from my athlete. Grr!! Hahaha. Mummy brought Aunty Vivien over and treated me like some zoo animal ok what the hell!! Came into the room telling Aunty Vivien "Actually they have separate rooms but Meredith decided to sleep with Mag" and then "When I do this -starts tickling my leg, she will open her eyes" WALAU EH. Wanted to ignore her but decided to amuse/entertain/humour/be the zoo animal she was treating me as and made a grunting noise/whine ha. Then went back to sleep FINALLY.
SarahBarah's back from London too!! (: The lucky git's going to be quarantined, much to her delight haha. OK should really get back to my AYG stuff.
Flash
Reports...
Full
Reports...
No comments:
Post a Comment