Angry angry angry.
SMUN was damn good because I made new friends like yay! Haha. (But then again, I made new friends at the start of this year and looked how I felt after that). Ohwell it's different haha. Being pissed of at COTE D' IVOIRE's face!!!!! And appalled at Indonesia's comments, and amused at Lebanon's animatedness and writing notes to Iraq, Philippines, talking to Brazil next to me. Omg damn freaking fun I want to write notes again!!!
I will never stop referring to them by their countries I think. But I want people to stop referring to me as BOTSWANA cuz it sounds like rubbish!!! Hahahaha. Ohwell. Found out on the first day of SMUN- Tuesday, that our GPP was APPROVED!!!!! Omg me and Edwin were damn freaking happy?1?!?!?!?!?!? Hahahaha. The internet crashing on Monday was a fucking bad sign cuz I couldn't do any preparation for SMUN the next day at all. But it was okay in the end cuz Akash helped me think of a stand hahahaha. Managed to just keep quiet the whole day ahahahaha. Except when I spoke ONCE and was already so proud of myself!!!
Social Night on Wednesday was c-c-c-razy! Music sucked but I still had fun! Hahaha. Train-ed home with
I love GA2 ok I think we were the most exciting committee!!! To our chairs- Sharmeen and Yang Shen, we would not have had so much fun without them. And our dear secretariat staff, who passed on our rubbish notes and phone numbers(in some cases)- Soefie and Sakina, woohoo!!!! I'm so going to join again next year (: I already miss not going to NUS early in the morning la, been talking to Afiqah and Liwen and it's damn sad that I don't see them everyday and I don't see Brazil writing random notes on my paper saying stuff like "Whats up sexy. Your shoes are hot!!!" ):
AYG briefing this morning, supposed to start at 10 but I woke up at uh, 937 HAHAHA. Got there at about 1030 after getting lost! The whole thing ended at like 12 la with a 40 min break in between -.- Yuan Song's dad gave me a ride home, he is da bomb ok! He drove over to Kallang from Simpang just to pick us up and gave me a ride back home to Simei even though they stay in Bedok! :D Went to Tampines 1 for some Frolick and Bakerzin action YUMYUMYUMYUM. Ate damn alot la. Then back home where Bernard was having a BBQ downstairs to celebrate his Dad's birthday so I brought down the cake Yiyi asked Mummy to make, and then got coerced into staying to eat more!! Hahaha. Talked to Bernard until about 11, accompanied him so he didn't have to help clear up! HAHA. Then went back with more food for Mummy -.-
UGH MY LEG STILL HURTS AND I GOT NO PICTURES CUZ IM TOO LAZY TO UPLOAD THEM INTO THE COM.
Actually got pictures la but they're damn ugly ones of Me, Chenyin, and Rachel which we took during Econs lesson. Damn fugly omg Hahahahah!!!!
This week is going to be a busy week again ): Sigh. But baking date with Chenyin on Thursday!!!! :D :D :D :D Yay Qianyun wo hen xiang nian ni! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment