Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm down if you don't expect anymore from me


Yesterday was a day for rotting! (: Stayed at home the whole day, Meredith's friends came over. Then JiejieAmy and Adrian came over to swim. Ling also came overrrrrrrr. OH I remember what I was doing. In between playing Wii and eating, I was a witness to Liwen/Afiqah's horrible activities lol. OMG I FELT LIKE STALKER CAN?! Hahaha. Cuz Liwen put her (lousy) Mac on the sofa then just point the camera at them. So I could see how suay Afiqah was (14!!!), how lucky Liwen was (4?!?!)!! Hhahaha. Omg retarded. Thennnnnn at about 11 we ordered Macs delivery! (: Hahaha. Chompchomp. And on the Wii I defended my title of hula hoop championzzz!!! :D Okay my thoughts all don't make sense. Slept at 6am having good heartztoheartzzzz talkzzzzz about friendship and relationships leeeehhhh with Liwen. We will see what happens when school starts lor! OKKKK I am really not making sense.

Mummy woke me up at about 12. Got ready, ate some rice with Ba Kut teeeehhh, then left to go to the Indoor Stadium for AYG OPENING CEREMONY PREVIEW! Haha. Was not bad (: After that walked around trying to find people to interview and stuff, Mummy came to pick me up and she bought... IKEA CHICKEN WINGS! Then we went to buy.. ROCHER BEAN CURD! Yay favourite :D :D :D

Back home when I slept from like 7 to 11? Explaining why I'm still awake now -.- OKAY not really explaining it. I have to write 2 articles before Tuesday, one of which is an intervew with Xu Huiqin, Chinese pole vaulter. OMG I CANNOT FIND ANY INFO ON HER?! How to write 2 paragraphs introduction!!! Die. OKKKK I should really start on it. Or at least think of questions to ask :/

SarahBarah's coming back!!! (:

P.S. I WANT TO MEET YOU GRACIE!!!! :D

No comments: