I'm lazy to upload pictures again, and that will so freaking suck, because for the second day in a row. 200++ PICTURES. Hawhaw. I'm so tired now, but today was good (:
Morning, it was probably the first time in the history of TJC that a whole class almost didn't turn up for a lesson. Because both Miss Nansi and Miss Loo said that there was Civics during first period lah! So we all didn't bring our PE stuff, and stayed in class waiting for Miss Nansi to come for Civics, while everyone was already at the track. In the end, walked over to the track where we received welcomes "1D BAIK." Whatever. Anyway, the PE teacher was really nice about it, and just told us to run 2 rounds and play whatever game we chose, since most of us were in half uni. Played Captain's Ball, quite fun. Hahaha. Chinese was cool, cuz we did this note passing thing like in OBS. Where we each had a piece of paper that would be passed around and everyone had to write something about you on it. Maths, Mr Ho showed us his pictures, I want a DSLR ): Free period which was spent writing/receiving notes, then we were late for the talk. Subject Combinations are quite screwed up, and I'm kinda upset about the 4 subject thing. Because even though I know I can appeal lah, but it's still like, not a choice. Ugh whatever. Civics, got back progress reports. Cabbed home with Calvin, then took a shower and got ready.
Chenyin told all of us to meet at Marina Square at 5, and she started getting ready at 4. Very good Chenyin. Waited for her at Tanah Merah with Calvin, until about 450 THEN SHE FINALLY CAME. Went to the arcade to look for the rest of them- Louise, JayJay, Edwin, Zhihong, Melvin and Ben. Watched them play for abit, then we walked around and Ryan joined us, followed by Justina. Went to Billy Bombers to eat! (: Played games, hahahaha, where we mixed up stuff and losers had to eat it. Thank you Ryan for um, risking your life for me. WTF LAH. Hahaha just because I asked him to eat on my behalf if I lost, and I didn't. Hurrr! Walked around aimlessly, and went back to the arcade where JayJay showcased his wonderful ParaPara skills. He really made the most out of the 50cents. Very good. Walked over to the rooftop terrace at the Esplanade. Took many many pictures, and spoiled the mood for all the couples that were there for some lovin'. HAHAHA. Gerard came, sat there with Calvin and we talked for abit, left later than everyone. Saw JayJay and Jo on the way to the station, running into Giordano is still quite obvious -.- Train-ed home with Calvin and Gerard, very quiet train rides freak me out. Mummy fetched me from the train station, and I'm superduper tired now. Pictures up, like um tomorrow? :\
I don't know why I'm feeling so pissy, and annoyed, and sian at just about everything. And it sucks to not know what I want, and not be able to make the right choices. Graaah! Today's the last day of school, our last day together as 1D'07 and I'm so sure I'll miss this class. I know drifting is inevitable, but we'll make it work yeah. (: Thanks to BracekidBest, Spasticfantastic, Louise and Justina for your notes. I HAVEN'T GOT ANY OTHERSSSS. I'm so going to miss you all, BUT WE'RE STILL GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN ON MONDAY FOR CIP, HOW COOL RIGHT. Hawhaw, okay I love each and everyone of you, and my eyes are closing and yah, goodnight.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment