Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No, she's really not my friend

Today was a freaking lousy times BRA day. Ryan the stupid gayshit didn't come. LOUSYYY. Maths, uh, got caught not paying attention OOPS. Hahaha, no PE so it was a free period! But there was nothing to do. Double period Chinese, we had to present. Then read Howembarrassing!, throughout the lesson. Hahaha, lunch. Then Humanities which was a FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS. WHO THE HELL CARES IF I CAN FREAKING REMEMBER SINGAPORE'S MAP LAH WTF? And having pissy teachers was the icing on top of this very wonderful cake, really. Whateverrrrrr.

Because Calvin had to kill time before his hockey started, and we were all craving something to salvage the suckfest day, Chenyin, me and Calvin, went to STARBUCKS! :D Got myself a Caramel Frapp, AND GOT CHENYIN HER DRINK (tell me you love me please, I even got your OTH). My Caramel Frapp was weird and watery and had chunks of ice in it ): Thank you Calvin for exchanging yours with me :D Stoned there for a bit, and had uh, talks. Friendly waitress! CALVIN GOT MOS PASSES HEEHEEX. Hahaha. Meredith and Trini came to meet us cuz Meredith doesn't have the housekey. Left, and went to Simpang for BAKCHORMEE with Meredith. Yummy, came home and fell asleep until like 9. WOAH SHIOK :D Candid shots and yesterday's pictures up! :D

Chenyin's eye through a rolled up poster

Dark.

WARNING: Pictures like these are likely to cause laughing fits, any injuries caused are certainly not on purpose. -Enter Chenyin.




"Mag! Take a picture of me eating my muffin, ey wait, must put back (the bite she took) first"



3 Merry Berries Muffin = Happy Chenyin
EY FAIL.


"Is it okay?"
TADAH!
HAWHAW I HAVE UNGLAM PICTURE OF CALVIN ALSO. And Chenyin at the back.

Bus ride.

"MAG YOU FAIL. I GIVE YOU A C- FOR EFFORT." Thanks.
Read above.



Hi Kyle (: (YAH I'M AWARE I LOOK FREAKING SQUASHED IN MOST OF THE PICTURES. You try leaning over a table to take a picture, and still look normal.)




HEE.
DOUBLE HEE.
Thankyou Sarah Baraaah :D

Self timer shots are freaking fun!



No comments: