Tuesday, October 9, 2007

This is a dance for all the lovers

Hi today I went to school, not :D I couldn't wake up laaaah, and was lazy and um woke up at 10 and replied Calvin's msg. HAHA MATHS IS BORING I WAS SLEEPING. Okay that didn't make sense. :D :D Lazed around the house watching tv/eating junk/computer. Then left to meet Nat and Jeremy at Simpang, where we bus-ed down to Starbuckssss :D Hawhaw, thanks for the Caramel Frapp, Jeremy! :D Heeee. Saw Clare, who Nat happened to recognise. "EY I RECOGNISE YOU!" HahahaHAHAHA. Um, tried helping them with Chem and didn't succeed. The "studying" got more productive when Calvin turned up with cookies and Maximum Ride in tow. HEEEEE. Our cookies were yummy! Jeremy is living proof. -.- Calvin helped them with Chem in between playing his PSP while I sat there and read my book HEEHEE. Jeremy is a public nuisance. He puts his feet up on the couches in Starbucks. Went over to Gelare, where Calvin announced our arrival with "HI MAG'S FRIENDS" to the random TK girls in Gelare. Shared a waffle with Nat, which Jeremy paid for. Ah, the wonders of NETS. :D :D 10-ed home, camwhored a little. Jeremy came to take his shoebag and IM HUNGRY NOW. Okay bye, Louise, please STOP EATING YOUR DINNER.


Nutt!
Calvin already got off at his stop, so no picturesss.



No comments: