WE. ARE. FREE.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heeeeee, can you SENSE the freedom, the joy, the world suddenly looks so bright and lovely HJASKDHJASDHA HAWHAW. Maths paper was relatively eaassssyyyy, but um haha I hardly studied so um yah. OHWELL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. It's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, it's over, I'm delirious. Thank you Chuming for getting me through all the terror subjects, 6 donuts! (:
Went home to wash up and change first before Calvin called at 1155 "MAG YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE, AGAIN" We met at 12 AND I WAS PUNCTUAL. Waited for like half an hour with him and JayJay, for Chenyin, Louise, Ryan and Manaswi. Grah! Went over to Cine to meet the guys- Edwin, Zhihong, Ben and Melvin, had lunch at Pastamania. Watched Balls of Fury which was fricking funny and spastic and so us. HAHAHA. (Y) Walked around for abit, went to Heeren, got a ring, ear studs. Walked over to Wisma where we sat at Starbucks to camwhore and I had my Caramel Frapp which is damn good (: Me& Chenyin vs Calvin& JayJay, for camwhoring. My goodness, JAYJAY'S A TWIT HAWHAW. (Chenyin don't hit me.) There wasn't anything else to do so we all train-ed homeeeee. Mummy left me waiting at the station for like 15minutes BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT I WAS WALKING HOME WHEN SHE SAID OKAY WHEN I ASKED HER TO FETCH ME WALAU. Whatever I'm not lazy I just don't like walking. HAHAHA. Yessss, tomorrow shopping with Calvin& Ryaaaaan. SHOPPINGSHOPPINGSHOPPING I NEED JEANS. I'm so happy hawhaw, I can play Freecell without guilt now HAHA. (: (: (: Pictures up on Calvin's blog, because he took my cameraaaa.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment