Monday, October 1, 2007

Changing myself just to find a place in your mind

Hallelujah, Sciences are over. Today zapped all my energy, not confident of passing anything except maybe Bio and even that I think I screwed the essay. Buttttt, I DON'T CARE ITS OVER JADHJAHDJKAHJKAHDJKASDHJKDAA. Opposite for lunch with Calvin, Chenyin, Louise, Ryaaaan, Ben, JayJay and Melvin. Then back to school to meet Chuming and finish Trigo HW 2, 3 weeks after it's due HAWHAW. I am seriously unprepared for tomorrow and I'm really really really not looking forward to the paper. I might as well not sit for the paper at all since I know I'll fail. Graaaaaah. ): I love Trigo, not.

Chenyin met me in the Library, then we went to Simpang(HEE), for dessert to lift our downtrodden spirits. She was being a retard(as usual) "DOOOODS!-points at random person". Mango ice kachang (Y) I'm sleepy and I want to give up on Trigo JHASJKDHASJDUHASJKDHAJKSDHASD BOOSH.

Stupid Calvin.
Life is Love.
Chenyin says: NO LIFE SUCKS.
:D Chenyin has a spastic face behind.

LASTPAPERTOMORROWLASTPAPERTOMORROWLASTPAPERTOMORROW
GO MAG YOU CAN DO IT.

No comments: