Friday, October 26, 2007

Hold on tight, I'll hold on too

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE.
So today! Almost didn't want to go to school because of stupid shit last night. Graaaah, thank you BracekidBest (soon, no more), and SPASTICFANTASTIC, for distracting me and stuff (: Okay so I did turn up for school, last Humanities lesson of the year, WE GOT THROUGH ITTTT. Watched some movie about Hitler, it was sadistic and there were boobs everywhere. No, that wasn't the sadistic part. LangArts, the projector was possessed and we tried to exorcise it but made it worse. So the teachers relented and we gave up on watching the rest of Bowling For Columbine and discussed it instead (: Last LangArts lesson of the year too, ): Chinese was ummmm, doodling and talking about the law against homosexuality in Singapore. I think it's stupid. OHWELL. Lunch, then Physics which turned into a bitch session for me and Calvin plus more scribbling, but Miss Choo played a video about the Science of Magic? Which was quite cool! LAST PHYSICS LESSON OF THE YEAR. YOU KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS THIS HOLDS. HELLO, NO MORE FREAKING MOMENTUM/DYNAMICS/KINEMATICS/WHATEVER. Thank goodnessssss.

Ben&Jerrys after school, Miss Nansi still didn't feel well so she gave us the money and we, TOOK OVER RAFFLES CITY. Hawhaw. Ordered the VERMONSTER SUNDAAAEEEE. Which cost 88 bucks and I'm expecting the extra 8 bucks back from class fund! HMM. 20 scoops of ice cream, which was hardly enough. Pffffft. Rushed off to get Chippys and go home with Calvin. He came over and I got ready, then we left for his house, got ready. Thought we were going to be late but Jeremy and Nat were STILL later than us. Hahaha. Train-ed to Lavender then Mummy gave us a ride to MOS. :D The VIP queue was freaking long, but managed to get in quite fast anyway, no I didn't wink at the bouncer. Squeezed through the crowd already in the area, going "Sorry, excuse me", found our way to Sarah, Ananya, Natasha Ning, JayJay, Joleneney. (: Kyle is so freaking hot. But arrogant ): Very short performance, ended about 9? BUT I GOT JOEY'S DRUMSTICK (: Went over to BK with Calvin and Jeremy first because Nat wanted to go for meet and greet. Then because I was still hyped, dragged them along Clark Quay to "explore the night life". Not much, cuz everyone looked like corporate types so we couldn't try to sneak in. Walked back to MOS, met Nat, and spent like half an hour trying to hail a cab with Natasha, in the end, gave up and took a super long bus ride 2 home. Dropped at Tanah Merah where Nat's dad gave all of us a lift home. (: I'm so smelly and tired now, pictures up tomorrow. 239 PICTURES IN A DAY OKAY. JEREMY, IMPRESSED NOW? HAHA. Steamboat tomorrow, (: I still owe people notes.
Hi, fine. Put everyone above us you stupid asshole, and I really can't stand it, your stupid lying whatever ways. I take back whatever I felt.
Thank you BRACEKIDBEST for MOS today, really had alot alot of fun (:

No comments: