Okay I'm too lazy to post the other pictures, becauseeee, no more Sentosa mood! HAHA. Woke up after a horrible sleep. Couldn't sleep properly because of the sunburns, everywhere hurtssssssssssss. School, Maths in the morning was good. Because Mr Ngoh was just uh, I don't actually know what we were supposed to be doing, but we folded paper and stuff. Went for PE which was Captain's Ball. For the first time, WE CAME IN SECOND! :O Played under the sun, which made it seem like yesterday all over again haha. Crashed into Melissa, and she scraped against my shoulder WHICH IS BADLY BURNT, AND I CAN'T CARRY MY SCHOOL BAG PROPERLY, OW OW OW. Pierre Png, Joanne Peh, Felicia Chin, and Elvin Ng came to TJ to film some unknown thing involving J2s. Chenyin went crazy and insisted we went to the canteen so that she could see Pierre Png. Okaaay! Hahaha, went back for Chinese, which was spent watching Mcfly videos on Youtube (: While, supposed to be watching the cartoon pig show. MAI DOU DOU! Lunch, then Humanities, when we were supposed to be watching a documentary about Rwanda, but um browsed random blogs and Friendster with Louise instead. Was very very very lazy to take a bus while carrying my bag, on my sunburnt shoulders, GAAAAAH. So took a cab with Yijun and Calvin. :D Back home now, maybe going out for dinner. I just finished all the vanilla Clodhoppers, so I really shouldn't be eating. I need to sleep in a tub of aloe vera to soothe my freaking skin. JASDHJAHDJAD.
No comments:
Post a Comment