Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Despair is contagious

Hello, this is my 300th post. In a year. Oooooh. (:

Crappppppy day again. I mean, it was okay. But really, how stupid/screwed up can a school get when we have lessons for our fucking post exam activities. No wait, scratch that. We don't even have post exam activities. Maths was GSP. Edwin wowed everyone with his proving skills, Mr Ho was so happy HAHA. Lang Arts, watched more of Bowling For Columbine, half slept through it cuz my eyes hurt. Break/free period. Art, saw the artworks by our own students, impressed. Maths again, JayJay managed to figure out a rule for any number, whether it can be divisible by 7. That didn't really make sense. Civics, waited for the guys to come back after meeting Mr Tong, and turns out that they weren't even following us for lunch. Left for Katong Laksa with Chenyin, Calvin and Ryan. Ate, and stayed there until like 3 talking about rubbish, and taking stupid pictures. Weird topics- Peeing and shitting. Literally. OMG HAHAHA. Laughed like shit (no pun intended). Emo/quiet bus ride home with Chenyin and Calvin.

Spastic pictures at Katong Laksa, 3 shots each!






Chenyin deleted one of her pictures, SUCKAAA.

















































CLASS PICTURES.






To you: It's fucking annoying because I don't know what to do. And it seems as if I don't really matter anymore anyway.
To you: I miss you, or the person you used to be at least. Or maybe I just miss the idea of having you.
To you: Fuck. You don't know how weird it is for me, and it's like, I'm a stranger to you anyway. Whatever, find other people.

No comments: