I'm too lazy to upload the extremely few pictures I have, so tomorrow! (I expect to camwhore ;D ) Today was an
extremely extremely long day, Trigo ):, PE played Captain's Ball with 1B people, OUR GROUP TOTALLY OWNEEEDDD. Heeeeee. :D Double Chinese, managed to finish my zuo wen. Lunch which was spent looking at random jobs in the Classified ads that Ryan brought to school HAHA. "Looking for people to shape up, lose 10-30 kg!" (Y) Not that we called lah. Double Humans was boringgggggggg. Chenyin and me were about to fall asleep there and then cuz our eyes hurt like hell. Gaaah. Bio, which I was really unprepared for. Slap yourself Mag JAHJASHDJAKHDJAHJADH ): Walked with Chenyin to the next 12 bus stop and went for tuition straight. Tireeeddd. KILLER DAY. Mummy picked me up and we went to Eastpoint to get food/fbts/Mummy's specs. Tried on 232BUCKS RAYBANS. Prettttttyyy ): But Mummy says I'm not worth 232bucks, GAAAH. Okay it's not worth it anyway. Home, Mag should be studying, but she's not, SO SLAP YOURSELF MAAAAG.
No comments:
Post a Comment