Thursday, September 6, 2007

Grahnyehbahhumbug!

Watched Employee Of the Month last night, woke up super late today, 1045! Sent AgathaSiewwwww to her friend's house to do some project then went to eat bakchormee again, but this time, SOUP! Home, uh tried doing the 2006 paper, failed. So back to FISH FILES, because Zhihong will totally maim me if I don't do it. Graaaah! Since I have nothing else to do now, other than revision which uh, no I don't want to do, I'll post up Jeremy's party pictures! (Along with my own, of course :D )

I HAVE TWO PONYTAILS NYEHNYEHNIPOOPOO.

Superman whoooosh!

Okay party pictures!

BELATED BIRTHDAY BOY.
The guys are acting sneaky,
Jeremy looks scared,
PIAK PIAK SPLAT.



Girls!
Guys

Joleneney.
Twister!
Never EVER miss a chance to see Daniel dance HAHAHA.


Pretty green board!

Yijun's a blind man.
Why oh why you wear sunglasses in the home

Best (:
Rachel licked the doorknob.
WHILE JEREMY DID PUSH UPS OVER YIJUN HAHAHAHA.

I think this is the only picture that turned out not blur and everyone prepared, sort of.

No comments: