Monday, September 24, 2007

Frog taking its revenge on meee. D:

Woke up at 1006, when tuition was at 1030. Didn't hear my alarm at all! Ended up reaching Laoshi's house at like 1050. HEEEEE. Last tuition until umm, end of the year/whenever I want it to start/whenever Mummy insists I start. QUITE SAD, BUT UM YAH HEEHEE, CHINESE CAN GO JUMP OFF AND DIE. It'll probably be the last time I speak Cheena continuously for more than an hour for the rest of this year YESSSSSS! :D :D :D Met Chenyin on Bus9 and she came over for Lunchhh. She wanted to go to Simpang but Mummy made spaghetti so yah, YUMYUM. (: Surprisingly, we didn't take any pictures in the about 2 hours that she was here. She left to meet her friend, and I um, slacked around the living room finding random junk to eat. MUMMY GOT ME 12, okay now 11, DONUTSSS YESSSS! :D Finally dragged my butt upstairs to do some work, managed a very little, miniscule bit of Humanities. BUT WHATEVERRRRRR. (: Mummy fried bulgogi, HEEHEE. I had a good dinner. Now my stomach's feeling funny and I'm blaming it on papaya. I hope if I get diarrhoea, it'll be tonight and not tomorrow. Cheena paper is first thing in the morning tomorrow and I have no reaction. Hm, I swear if Chinese pulls down my GPA I'm just going to hate it more and completely give up on it for the rest of my entire life, not that I haven't already(HI CALVIN). Okay end rant, Mag should sleep early tonight.

No comments: