Everything I had in my head just disappeared. Hellogoodbye is on the movie we're watching. My Super Sweet Sixteen, projected on the wall. Very cool.
So what now Mag, you're 15, it's almost the end of the year, and what have you actually accomplished? Nothing.
I don't know what I'm working towards, I have no idea what I'm going to take next year, it's not like I actually have a goal in life. So yeah, I want to be some huge successful bigshot lawyer, do something that I actually LIKE, but I have no idea where's the first place to start, and I'm not doing anything to get to that goal. Mag you need a reality check. I'm not going to deny I love life now, and I really want things to stay the way they are now. I dunno, I think there's a whole lot of shit in my head right now that I need to straighten up. Stop talking to yourself.
A tub of Ben&Jerry's would really help right now. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I love you. (Hugs work too.)
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment