I should be studying Kinematics. Meredith came back from church camp alreaaady! (: Went to eat bakchormee, second day in a row. Saw a little boy from SuperKids at Simpang! And he recognised me and told his mum, I make friends everywhere. HAWHAW. Ate until I'm fat(ter). GRAH. Go back to Kinematics or you will not watch CSI tonight Mag.
List out your Top 5 Birthday Presents Which You Wish For: (2007squared is overrr, let's look forward to Christmas :D )
1. NOT CHANGE CLASSES D:
2. PASSPROMOSANDGETMYGPAOF3.
3. Moolah!
4. More time spent with people
5. Hm, get on a diet and actually stay on it HAWHAW CHENYIN HAHAHA.
Answer the following questions:
1. The person who tagged you was?- Calvin!
2. Your relationship with him/her is?- Bestfwenssss
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
- Stupid vainpot.
- Richbitch
- Retaaard
- CAMWHORE!
- Smart lah, okay smart.
4. Most memorable thing he/she has done for you?- Book of Mag! (:
5. Most memorable words he/she has said to you?- Huh uh, most recently, “HOT LAH! Can you be careful, I don’t want a chao tah best friend” Okay that’s because the quote’s still on this page.
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?- Um, (Why do I get all the weird questions), uh, WALAU I DUNNO LAH.
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?- Ego. AND SENSITIVITY.
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?- UHHHHHHH, cry first. HAHA, then um, I dunno!
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be? He uh, said something reaaaalllllyyyyy insensitive to me (Which is highly likely.)
10. The thing you desire to do most for him/her would be?- Huh “Desire to do?” Wtf? Um, I dunno. You tell me.
11. Overall impression of him/her?- BEST FWEEEENNN NEEEHHHHXZ.
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?- Camwhore/Paedophile(no I'm not)/Noisy/Loud/Stupid (yah thanks a lot, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY MATH AND CHINESE PROWESS.)
13. A character trait you love about yourself?- Gah, I’M PRETTY. Okay shut up Mag, um. I can brighten up someone’s day? (Hopefully.)
14. A character trait you hate about yourself? THAT I HAVE NO DETERMINATION AND DON’T DO THE THINGS I SAY I’LL DO. (Screw you promos.)
15. Person you want to be?- Someone to make my parents and myself, proud of me! (Say awwww.)
16. Say something to the people who care for you?- Thank you, lovelove!
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people to know what they feel about you. (EEEEE, Calvin already listed people. Uh, all those repeated, TALK ABOUT ME! And him.)
1- CAAAALLLLVVVVIIIIINNN.
2- Louise
3- Chenyin
4- Ryaaaan
5- SarahBaraaaah!
6- Justina
7- Meredith
8- JunJun
9- Jeremy
10- Meet my imaginary friend, Kyria. Oh fine, Agatha.
Who is #6 having a relationship with?- Spencer. Hahaha.
Is #9 a male or female?- Female trying to disguise herself as a male, and failing terribly.
If #7 and #10 are together, will it be a good thing?- HUH OMG HOW WEIRD. They’re cousins. How about #8 and #5?- UHHHHH, the height difference would be too much.
What is #2 studying about?- Huh uh, I dunno. Maths stuff.
When was the last you talked to #3?- An hour ago!
What kind of music does #8 like?- Emo rock heavy metal music.
Does #1 have any siblings?- Older brother, Older sister, and a younger sister. HAWHAW. ;D Will you woo #3?- Ummmm, we’ll be grassfwens forever.
How about #7?- NOO GO AWAY SHE’S MY SISTER.
Is #4 single?- Ryan? Nope, he has himself (:
What's #5's surname?- Gopal
How about #10's?- Siew
#4's hobby?- IGNORING US FOR HIS PSP. And going mad over eyebrows, and bitching (:
Do #5 and #9 get along?- They've met once.
Where does #2 study at?- Say T! Say TJ!
Say something casual about #1?- BESTIE WORHXZ.
Have you tried developing feelings about #8?- HUH IT’S YIJUN, HE’S LIKE, MY (retarded) LITTLE BROTHER.
Where does #9 live?- Jalan Simpang Bedok! (:
Are #5 and 1# best friends?- Nopeeee.
Does #7 like #2?- Yup! My sister likes all my friends NYEH.
How did you get to know #2?- Sat next to her for a term, lesbian partner ;)
Does #1 have any pets?- YEP! Kayleeee! (And an imaginary black cat)
Is #7 the sexiest person in the world?- Nope, because still have me. ;D And she’s my sister, STILL INNOCENT LAH.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment