Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Everytime we say goodbye.

Came late to school todaaaay D: Chenyin brought her camera today so we took pictures (: Stupid, spastic pictures. Hahaha, double Maths today was a killer, I doubt I'm really actually learning anything. Lang Arts, did Comprehension again which I really think I suck at. Gaaah! Watched Delovely during Music, the songs we damn nice! And Cole Porter and his homosexual(REALLY) tendencies were amusing me and Ryan so, HAHAHA! Katong Laksaaaa after Civics with the usual Calvin, Chenyin, Louise and Ryan (: Then split up after that, took 10 with Calvin home, saw a whole load of TKGS girls (YES CHENYIN I HAVE FRIENDS LAH WALAU HAHAHA), saw Gerard on the bus too. Went over to Calvin's to do uh, stuff. Which can't be mentioned, not right now at least, NO IT'S NOTHING SCANDALOUS. -.- Mag must do Biology, because she told Mummy she did.

Yay aviators, HEHHEH. :D






"HOTTT! Mag can you be careful? I don't want a chao tah best friend."

What happens when Edwin steals your phone. TWITS.



Yay so cool (:
Jayjay's sleeping position invited alot of uh, attention, from Chenyin. HAHA.
See lah, Edwin strikes.



NO I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A PONTIANAK OMG.



JayJay!
My shoes look cool in negative colour.


Hello (:
Qianyun!
See how much bigger Ryan's hand is compared to Chenyin's.
They were supposed to be mirror images.
Love you Gay! Hahaha. Webcam pictures with SarahBaraaah.





I die a little.

No comments: