Okay yesterday, hardly studied the whole day. -Slaps self BAD MAG BAD MAG. D:
Did half the 2005 Maths paper because Chuming told me to HAHA, then went to Century to watch Ratatouille! The Incredibles was better, but it wasn't so bad! It had subtitles like a dvd, HAHA.
Today! Woke up late, went for the Chem thingy. Graaaah! I didn't do the worksheet so the extra lesson didn't help much PFFFT. Went opposite with Calvin, Lynn, Ashley while they had lunch. Then home with Calvin, Limeng and Shannon. Went to meet (STUPIDGIRL)Chenyin for BAKCHORMEEEE! At Simpang (: The bakchormee people love me okay. I don't even need to order anymore because they know my order (: She came over for awhile to kill time before tuition. Uhhh, we accomplished UHHHH, 2 QUESTIONS OF MATHS. Hahaha, because no one online could teach properly ): Snacked on Tostitos with salsa(eaten with a spoon!), and donutsss. Well, one donut. HAHA. Walked her out to the station because she said something might happen to her, YAH YAH. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.
Finished up my Maths paper, which still isn't saying much cuz I left 5 questions blank, out of 14. ): Went for a swim after that with Meredith, swam only like, 20 laps, 14+6. PFFT. Lazed around in the jacuzzi then went homeee. AgathaSiew called me up to tell me she has 11 Donut Factory donuts at home, so she's staying over later! (: YAY CHENYIN I GET MY SLEEPOVER, SORT OF. :D Jeremy's party pictures up, uh, when I feel like it. And I don't feel like it now. Busted is the love (:
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment