Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Everything I see reminds me of you

Heeeeee. Today was um, okay lah. Morning Maths, Mr Ho is nice, he helped me with Maths and let us do our own revision. I DID PRACTICE PAPER 2 MAG ROCKS MAG ROCKS. Lang Arts, then break/free period, which was spent taking spastic pictures with Chenyin/Louise/Ryan/Justinaaaaa, while Calvin slept. PFFT. Art, we had to pair up and draw our partners without looking at the piece of paper. UM PAIRED UP WITH CHENYIN, I EVEN DREW HER HANDS OKAY. Spastic pose! Then Huifen, ey I think my drawing isn't THAAAAT bad, HAHA.
Maths again, Mr Ngoh was away so Mr Ho came in again. I FINISHED THE PRACTICE PAPER 2 HEE. Then no Civics so we went to Katong with the usual Calvin, Chenyin, Louise, Ryan, Edwin, Ben, JayJay and Melvin. Ryan's recommendation of chicken noodle thing, which was nice! (: HAHA SEE RYAN I'M NICE SO YOU DON'T OWE ME A LUNCH, (but still my aviators and/or havianas :D. ) Went back to school to meet Chuming, Mag stayed back in school today all the way until like, close to 6 TO STUDY. Okay even though all I accomplished was um, Maths Revision Practice Paper 3, after 3 hours in the library, it's still not baaad! (: Thankyou Chuming and James for helping me, Rylala for waiting until I finished, and sorry to James for uh, distracting him until he couldn't do his own revision HAHAHAHA. (: Edwin called me up to tell me he loves me. HAHAHA.

Nick I love you! HEEHEE.

Rylala and James' doing.
CHUMING ACT COOL DON'T WANT TO TAKE PICTURE WITH ME. Chenyin! She left earlier, then James came.


Rylala said I had to post this up to prove he studies. HE DOES. And he will chiong Bio with the power of MAAAG('s foolscap)!
With our masterpieces.
GUESS WHO IS WHO.
Um, disturbing S&M pictures, courtesy of Ryan (who else?)




Chenyin, proves us all right once again.


Yes she really is my friend.

Justina tries to be spastic like Chenyin. Chenyin says "GIVE ME MORE! MORE MORE! No you can't make it."
"Improving! Try to be half as spastic as me." We say, " Uh, no one can."
"YES! OMG, YOU HAVE DONE IT."
Aftershock.
Um yah.


Ryan's supposed to be waxing Chenyin's legs while Justina helps out, and I look in shock, and Louise is a pervert staring up Chenyin's skirt. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


They're supposed to be an old fashioned couple, with the uh manly husband, and the demure wife.
Then they switch roles.
Self timer multi shots. We have to be fast!

Justina doesn't know what to do.
Neither does Ryan.
We tried to do the chicken dance!



Chenyin rocks at this lah HAHAHAHA.
Ryan's posing for FHM.






We are the new TJC ambassadors, we just need a photographer.
Uh, Chenyin was very amused?
Ryan starts playing with the foam hearts.
So does the Spasm Queen.

Louise!



This picture is very cool, I'M HOLDING THE HEART.



No comments: