Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm afraid you give too much

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHIZHI! Thankyou for always chasing me to do work, or I'll fail. HEHEHE.

Okay so today, we celebrated Zhihong's birthday belated! Mummy made a marshmallow cake(Hey there Marshmallowwww). Trigo in the morning took ALOT out of me, hahaha. But I managed to present a question, and NO RYAN I DO NOT NEED A CHAIR SUCKER ): Humanities was really boring, SBQ sucksssss. Break, cut the cake! (: Went back to class early so we could do what we do best- CAMWHOREEE HEHEHEHE. A few self-timer shots, then when Miss Nansi came in for LangArts consultation, we all didn't really do much and um, instead took more pictures. Because I was 61 pictures away from hitting 5000pictures in my tablet. And yes, if you have to know, I HIT 5000 ALREADY, and more. :D :D :D Chinese uh, I'm not really sure what we did HAHA. Lunch opposite, but the market was closed, no charsiew rice ): Ended up eating instant noodles from 7-11 because everywhere was crowded. Super not satisfying ): Back to school for Chem, where I'm like some lost sheep because I have no idea what she's talking about. I reaaally hope someone can help me with Acids/Bases/Salts. Pretty please? :/ Library with Chuming, finished Promo Practice 1. (: GO MAG! Thank you Chuming! (: Home with Chenyin, I wish we had longer bus rides together (:

Cake! I (L) MOM HAWHAW.



Chenyin insisted on this.
Self timer! (:
Then Xueying came and helped out. Hahaha (:

Classic.


Humanitiessss, love you Chenyin :D

SELFTIMER SELFTIMER SELFTIMER (chants)



They tried doing ballet (and failed terribly).
ALOT OF CALVIN. And me lah okay whatever :D



Omg I like this (:

Heehee, start of self-timer again. I think it's the world's greatest invention.


FLICK ME OFF FOR WHAT LAH ASS.
ACT CUTE ACT CUTE.




CHENYIN'S WATERBOTTLE WAS A VERY HAPPY BOTTLE. (No we didn't actually lick it.)


Commercial break lah HAHAHA.
Okay start again.




Ryan's wrist has a drawing of a horny smiley.
Zhihong's thumb light up thingy.

Chenyin, Louise, Calvin and Meeee. Love you guyssss.

No comments: