
Got many funny incidents that have happened in school but I am now not very happy so I shall not blog about them yet cuz no mood. >:[ Grrrrr.
Very stressed out, this feeling is new to me because I have always been a slacker and this year I have no chance to be one. ):
I am very very very very upset because of the amount of pressure I have on my shoulders, pressure to perform, to do my work, to do well, to do this, to do that. And everyone seems to be getting on my nerves lately and that's never good. I hate expecting one thing from someone and getting another, sometimes I just feel like being alone (yeah right) or with people I never expect anything out of. ):
Thank you Karon, must get through this. (: Must Must Must Must.
No comments:
Post a Comment