Today went for Superkids, after like missing 2 weeks sigh I suck. Never mind, walked home with Meredith after that. Made beef burgers like yaaayyyy but quite dry sigh. Got a msg from Karon asking what I was doing haha because she didn't meet her friend to study in the end. Anyway she came over cuz Mummy and Meredith didn't want me to go out, so retarded.
During the like, 6 hours we were "studying" walau ey damn unproductive I think I only did History tutorial and Maths tutorial which I eventually gave up on ): AND SHE ONLY WROTE ONE PAGE OF ECONS NOTES HAHA. Had (Y) talk heh heh heh, Karon we always <3 you don't think so much you are not a burden you are a BUTTERFLY, with pink wings. (:
And she damn funny cuz she was hungry alr right so I gave her one of Meredith's huge cookies. Then she ate it DAAAAAMN slowly like tiny bite by tiny bite, then she'll eat it by like, CRUMBS or something. Cuz she wanted it to last longer then she won't get hungry. CRAZY WOMANZZZZ. She went home after FINALLY reaching the second page of her notes haha.
Tomorrow seems like an exciting day, hope to be able to do more stunts for cheerleading yaaayyyyyyy!
No comments:
Post a Comment