Sunday, March 8, 2009

Percy Piggggggs!

Love Lush (:

Omg right after I blogged about how retarded Thalia and Chenyin are, right, Kor Woong starts as well la!!! I really need to choose my friends wisely HEH HEH HEH. Love you all (:

Kor Woong says:
haha eh i think i got weird obsession with your hair omg
Kor Woong says:
like i think it's damn fun to play with your fringe! drown you in your own hair HAHHAHA
Hello Magdalene. says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA YAH YOU ARE DAMN WEIRD OK?!
Kor Woong says:
haha nope not okay!!!!
Kor Woong says:
it's gna become a habit i swear
Kor Woong says:
:D
Hello Magdalene. says:
IM GOIGN TO RUN AWAY
Hello Magdalene. says:
and use big fat hairband haha
Kor Woong says:
hahahaha no it's not gna help! ::D
Kor Woong says:
omg can you appear here now and let me ruffle your hair then go home
Hello Magdalene. says:
NO WTF HAHAHAHAHA

Crazy woman, but I still like her alot because she always helps me out with cheerleading and she is wonder woman because she knows how to do damn alot of things and she is pretty and skinny and nice RAH! BUT SHE THREATENED TO PULL OUT MY HAIR!!!! ):

It's like, 1.26am now and I MUST go for Superkids tomorrow and I realised I got many things to do like History, Econs, Maths, KI ESSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna go out to study tomorrow but Chenyin cannot make it and Rachel is very distracting when it comes to studying haha so I didn't ask. NEVER MIND STAY AT HOME BE GOOD GIRL.

Today we had cheerleading prac with like 9 people OMG DAMN GOOD HAHA. I thought it was quite a productive practice, everyone managed to learn routine, and I managed to like, tell everyone what I wanted to say (: Thalia damn horrible she came at 10 when prac started at 9 hahaha! But never mind, me, Louise, Thalia and Ryan stayed back after prac to discuss stuff. Thalia went to walk Jo out while Ryan MIA so me and Louise had a good talk heh heh heh. (: Karon came after her swimming competition then we went through routine a few more times then went homeeeezzz.

Very stressed about many things, very irritated at some things/people. Must really depend on yourself more, Mag. BE. A. LEADER. I think letting personal things affect your school life SUCKS and the world doesn't stop for you. Learn, please. And stop taking things/people for granted, you. It's not nice, and you're going to lose everyone else around you who hope to make your life better.

Went home to eat, shower, sleep, woke up and got dragged out of the house by Mummy. Went to Parkway to walk around and like, eat more. Bought much food heh heh. Picked Meredith up, home again to do PW nooooooo. ):

MUST. DO. WORK. MAG. DO. YOU. WANT. TO. BE. A. FAILURE. OR. DO. YOU. WANT. YOUR. NAME. TO. BE. IN. THE. NEWSPAPER.
!!!

In Edwin's words, fuckload of tests this week. NOoOOoOOoooOOOoOO. I kinda like school usually, but only from Wednesday onwards cuz Monday and Tuesday are screwed up long days. D: But other than that, hanging out with Kor Woong/Thalia/Karon/Grace/Jason/Anwar very fun (: OF COURSE not forgetting Chenyin/Jo/Lynn all la luvluv haha.

Noooo, must get you out of my head go go go shoo shoo shoo. This is wrong I feel so immature and confused. RAAAAAAAHHHH NOOOOOO ):


I said NOOOOOOO many times in this post. NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO WHY WHY WHY!

Whose Line Is It Anyway is on now, it is damn bloody hilarious. "A bra, that is cursed."

No comments: