Louise, Calvin, Ryan came over on Wednesday. It was fun, the small group of us again minus Chenyin cuz her Mummy picked her up ): Anyway, small group of us was comfortable, like a close habit that we can always slip into (: Finished making all the girls costumes yay! We even have my teddy bear as a mascot cuz Mummy was bored and sewed a small costume for it damn cute hahahahahaha. They left, I baked a cake for Zhafri while tried making cake balls for Charis but they are damn ugly and hiding in my freezer now heh heh.
Got back Lit marks on like... Thursday.
ASDHAISUDHAKSJDHAKJDAD
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
WHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCK
THIS IS A SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP MARK
I DID NOT JUST GET 7/25 FOR A LIT TEST
LIT'1/!?!?!??!!?
AND THE HIGHEST WAS 9!??!?!?!
Teacher marked way overboard I swear. We have NEVER gone through essay structure, it was our FIRST essay test, and it was a full length Lit essay qn. Hello? That's not a test of our abilities that's throwing us into the deep end straight. And then pointing out everywhere that we went wrong, the mistakes we made BECAUSE WE HAVE NEVER GONE THROUGH HOW TO WRITE A LIT ESSAY BEFORE, as if it's OUR fault and you're so very disappointed in us and therefore you have to repeat your point "Your introduction can consist of...." over and over again, NOT HELPING WOMAN?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Fucking bad mood that day. 7/25 is a fucked up dismal mark that I am not supposed to be achieving in what I planned to be my best subject ok. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got caught for falling asleep during History as well, sigh.
Cheerleading was good, I guess. Irritation was the word of the day, many things/people irritated me ugh ugh ugh. I need to I dunno, get over somethings. One more week to D-Day. D for Delta!!!! Really hope we get things done by tomorrow, stress stress stress. I can't believe 2 of my guys have a soccer match the day before Track and Field, I could just kill myself now.
Today had dance at Studio Wu, was fun but I screwed it up, must keep practising everyday so I don't embarrass myself at the next practice BIG SIGH. Have pictures actually but uhhhhhhh haha too lazy to post them up heh heh.
UGH LIFE SUCKS (ok not really). Cheerleading tomorrowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! GUD NITE WORLD.
No comments:
Post a Comment