FAIL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean, me and Trish decided to not watch it at all, while the rest watched one part of one disc and ended up looking like half their brains just melted away damn funny. Trish painted Grace's, KW's and my nails yay! (: Anyway they all met Meredith and commented on how pretty she is/her hair very nice etcetc. Then left hahahahaha. Last night was damn spastic heh heh heh BUT I SLEPT HAPPY heh heh heh heh heh. :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D I think Chenyin and Louise and Ryan and Karon are gonna roll their eyes now.
Today was a tiring day! Ok not really, went for lunch with Daddy, Founder Bak Kut Teh! :D Home, ALONE. Rotted/Wasted the day away other than attempting the Math quiz walau eh. Then uhhh rotted somemore. Got pictures from Karon's camera already so yay uploaded them!
READ THE LABELS HAHA. Super horny.
Cheerleading haha. Imran and Zhafri are like, 2 5yearold kids or something la.
No comments:
Post a Comment