Friday, March 6, 2009

I can see the tears fall from your eyes.

I'm looking at past photos and OMGWTF I AM SO FAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ASDJHJASFHASDHSKJD
Btw Calvin, I feel like I haven't seen/talked to you in forever even though we just did, today. Sigh.

Should really be doing up the mini-PW thing now, but I don't really know what's happening + my mind's not in it. Got an extension of one day for KI essay because I realised next week's all the tests and stuff, sigh. Wanted to blog about some funny stuff hahahahaha.

Sometime last week, a bunch of us were in the library, including Centre Canteen Table people ehehehe so yeah. Anyway, so Thalia and Jo went to the toilet right, but Jo just stayed outside. Then the toilet paper was covering the flushing toilet button thing, so Thalia was like inside the cubicle and calling out "Jolene, how to flush the toilet.. I dunno how to flush the toilet" Then Jo didn't respond cuz she left the toilet already HAHA. And Thalia opens the cubicle, looks out and sees this random girl like, staring at her weirdly. GUESS HOW THALIA RESPONDS.

Thalia: "Oh."
-Goes back into the cubicle, closes the door, and stones.

THAT'S HOW SHE DESCRIBED IT HERSELF OK!!!! HAHAHAHA. And we were listening to her describe it and we were trying to stifle our laughter since we were afterall, in the library. SHE DAMN SPASTIC LA!!!!

And on another day, I brought Waffle Crisps to school and I didn't realise the smell would be that strong hahaha. So during Lit I think I was making everyone hungry or something. Then Edwin was like "MAG can you close your bag!!" and it wasn't even opened. Then Terry said "OH I KNOW WHAT IT IS. It's the pancakes and syrup right!" And I said "Yes Terry, I totally brought pancakes and syrup to school la." And Miss Tan came up to our table and was like "What's that?" Then I showed her the Ziploc bag and she said "Oh! Waffle Crisps right?" And Chenyin was so bloody amused at how Miss Tan said criSPS ok! She was like "ooooooh so cool!" Then she made everyone at our table - Me, Charis, Xuanzheng, Denise, say "waffle criSPS" then she would judge. In the end she announced that all of us were not "seh" enough and asked Miss Tan

"Miss Tan, what is this? -holds up Ziploc bag "
"Waffle criSPS?"
"WOAAAAH"

Chenyin.....

And then during ANOTHER Lit lecture, Chenyin suddenly said to me

"Mag, I think I am very cute."
"WHAT THE FUCK?"
"When are you going to blog"
"Blog?"
"About how cute I am."

OMG WHAAAAT. Then in my notebook I wrote down

"Chenyin is an idiot" Becuase she is.

Then she looked up at me and said "I am an idiot? Idiot starts with what letter?"
"I?"
"See!"

Then we wrote that down in my notebook, but continued with
Mag: -Wants to strangle CY-
and Chenyin writes down,
chenyin long legs runs away!

HAHAHAH WTF LA CHENYIN!!!!

Yesterday I managed to learn routine from Kor Woong :D I think Kor Woong is WonderWoman Cheerleader because she can choreograph, mix music, sew costume, and do Bhangra dancing (HEHEHE Indian culture LOL). Thanks for all your help KW Wo ai ni! :D

Met Karon then we went to the library to find Jo, Jason, Lynn, Chenyin, Thaliaaaaa and Anwar! Talked about damn alot of shit in the library la and I found out the world is really damn small! :O Charles and Ashraf all were there. Ashraf keeps saying I'm round like the discus ok, and I'm big sized so I look like a thrower. >:[ KNS ASHRAF YOU LOOK LIKE SHOT PUT OK ROUND ROUND LIKE BALL!!!!!! They all left to watch heats first, while me and Karon decided to stay back and TRY to finish at least a little work. Then Ashraf decided to come up to talk to us and we ended up laughing like mad cows then just left our unproductivity in the library behind and went to watch heats haha.

It was raining reaaallllyyy heavily so heats were cancelled ): Had cheerleading prac with only Louise, Thalia and Karon. Sigggghhh. But Kor Woong helped me teach everyone yay! I suck though haha must practise more!!! Dinner after that with Chenyin, Jo, and Thalia. (: Thalia was telling us all the dramamama in her life, haha quite funny leh I think. Thalia pretty (:

Took a bus home then managed to do Econs essay plan. Wanted to sleep early-ish but Hell's Kitchen was on. So of course I watched it!! Hahah. Fell asleep at 1plus in the end and forgot to reply Karon's msg. Hahahaha I like talking to Karon because she is v cute and likes to make people feel happy and and she laughs like Ha. Ha. Ha. x100000 And you cannot help but laugh along. And she keeps saying she's very ugly, very fatty, which is all like RUBBISH. Butterfly butterfly come out of your cocooooon HAHA. NOOOOOOOOO more caterpillar!!!!

Today, PW where I was getting really annoyed by the constant chasing and whatever when the REST of the class was just, yknow normal and stuff. WHY ME. I was tired, and cranky, my eyes were small, and I just wanted to sleep. Double econs right after that was killer, had a 5min break where I managed to rejuvenate myself by sipping Xuanzheng's coffee. (:

Went to the canteen where me, Lynn, Chenyin, Jo, Ryan, Melissa, Denise, Anwar, Jason, Kor Woong, Thalia sat together and laughed/talked shit. Then Ashraf and Rylala came to disturb!!! Haha, showed my POWER over Ashraf hehehehe. Funny la, went off for Maths lesson and I'm so close to understanding what's happening, then I'm far away, then I want to give up, then I blame the teacher, then. I dunno. Sigh.

Went for lunch opposite but sat with Pearly and Sheryl because got no more space at the other table and Chenyin ditched me, sigh haha. Prepared for HOT IN HERE, our Delta house function. Turnout wasn't that good, probably cuz our venue was changed due to A Level results release, MANY PEOPLE DID DAMN WELL LA stress stress stress. Anyway, but all the food was finished so yay! And we ended up playing the games ourselves, Ryan was making stupid comments and repeating "Vote for Justina Leong, Delta 1" in the mic haha. Justina, I advertise for you!

I laughed so much ok seriously, wished we had more pictures but we all didn't bring camera ): Thalia, Karon, and Xiaowei stayed for the whole thing, while the people having PDPs around the area kept running to us to drink our damn nice Mango + Sprite drink during their breaks. Fun fun. Went to the HC room with Louise and Xiaowei and some poor soft toy got subjected to Xw's porn directing. Sigh. The HC room is a room of sin.

I JUST WENT TO TANGS AND BACK BECAUSE THERE WAS AN OFFER FOR THE KITCHENAID AND IT WAS ENDING LIKE, AT 11 WHEN TANGS CLOSES. And we didn't get it cuz the offer was like, screwed up pfffft. My Kitchenaid ): So close, yet soooooo far. ): ): ):

OK I am damn sleepy now GUDNITE. This post was damn long seriously, I should post some pictures. BUT because there is no theme, I dunno what pictures to post. And I am too sleepy to post all the pictures I have not posted. Like Road Run, Vday, CNY, CNY eve.... OK SLEEPYTIME.

No comments: