
Went to help out at Inter-JC Swimming on Monday! Had to be there at 7am and I was DAMNNNN early ok no one else was there! Then Royce and Zi Heng turned, up then Denise. And the rest of volunteers including Vyl and Aver all came only about 730? WASTE MY TIME HAHAHAHA. Woke up super early ok ):
Anyway, had to coordinate the swimmers and their lanes together with Denise. It was fun but my voice was already about half gone and stupid Royce didn't give me a loudhailer and still dared to call me Loudmouth!!!!!!!!!!! Throat hurt alot alot after that. The whole thing ended about 2, Mummy came to pick me up cuz it was raining like MAD DOGS AND CATS. Home, slept till about 7. At about umm, 10, Mummy decided that she had a craving for fries and when she said fries I thought "BEEF CHILLI CHEESE FRIES" so off we went to Big Splash for Carls Jr drive thru which probably wasn't the best of ideas because my throat hurt like some motherf- shit after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheerleading prac yesterday morning, met Karon at 711 to go buy milk haha because she is retarded. She msged me the previous night saying "Mag I got no breakfast can you bring for me breakfast tomorrow" I'm like WHAAAT?! Then in the end I just said I'll just bring Waffle CriSPS and she said she needs milk and a bowl. So I brought it in a container and brought a spoon along. Then we bought the milk for her breakfast. Mad woman haha. Sze Sian came to teach us routine, yay! I reallllllly reallllly hope we get our cheerleading done in time. 2 more weeks, Mag!!!!!!! D:
Home after that, Mummy wanted to go to M'sia but I really felt like shit so I went to sleep instead. She went to M'sia though, and brought back soup, paper baked chicken, and Domino's pizza!!! Hahaha. Calvin managed to get 24 hours worth of internet so I talked to him last night yay(: Sunday Sunday Sunday we shall go pick him up!
Today, felt worse than ever and had a slight fever ): Spent the day reading cooking blogs haha and then got dragged out of the house by Mummy, we went to the library and borrowed some cookbooks! Came home, rested for abit. Then, on Mummy's request, I now have a batch of Madeleine batter sitting in the fridge. I have to chill it for at least 3 hours la! Should go catch up on 90210 episodes in the meantime or smth. I HAVE MISSED TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH.
I want to bake some other stuff leeeeehhhh, but all the recipes online look too fiddly and complicated haha. Any requestssss? (: Charis sure got alot to say cuz HER BIRTHDAY IS COMING. :D I remembered!!!
Cute boy, talk to me, talk to me, talk to meeeee. HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment